PDA

View Full Version : Ride to Billville Hiker Feed from Calaedonia St. Park

Miss Janet
07-06-2006, 13:19
Marco Solo is sending out a request for a ride up to Duncannon for the weekend.... He will be at the park this evening and hang out near the pool. The pool is closed because of flooding in the area but he thinks the parking area will be open. He will camp as neer to the pool area as he can and be at the parking are in the am. His cell number is 920-216-0251. Leave him a message if you can do him this favor.

You all have a good weekend up there. Tell everyone hello from me!

Be safe.

Take care of each other!

Miss Janet
07-06-2006, 22:02
Marco Solo is sending out a request for a ride up to Duncannon for the weekend.... He will be at the park this evening and hang out near the pool. The pool is closed because of flooding in the area but he thinks the parking area will be open. He will camp as neer to the pool area as he can and be at the parking are in the am. His cell number is 920-216-0251. Leave him a message if you can do him this favor.

You all have a good weekend up there. Tell everyone hello from me!

Be safe.

Take care of each other![/QUOTE]

Miss Janet
07-06-2006, 22:03
OOPS!!! He and another hiker will be at Caledonia State park til tomorrow noonish.

Sly
07-06-2006, 22:50
MJ, I called Marsha eariler when I saw your original post and gave her Marco Solo's number. She was going to see if she could hook him up...

Lone Wolf
07-06-2006, 22:52
Just hitch. It's just a feed.