PDA

View Full Version : need a hiker.

peterich7
07-06-2006, 19:01
im planning on hiking the appalchian trail North to South this august and am looking for some other adventerous people that would care to join or to tag along with some hikers that are looking for more or would just like to meet someone new

MOWGLI
07-06-2006, 19:26
im planning on hiking the appalchian trail North to South this august and am looking for some other adventerous people that would care to join or to tag along with some hikers that are looking for more or would just like to meet someone new

:welcome PeteRich. I hope you find what you're looking for. Whiteblaze is a great place to meet up with like minded individuals.

hammock engineer
07-06-2006, 23:53
I'll be out there sometime early August, no date yet. I'm not really into planning the small details. It all works out in the end.

Ridge
07-07-2006, 00:01
You just missed'em. The other week I saw a truck coming off a FS road with two hikers laying on top of a bunch of limbs in the back. My buddy says look! Somebody's throwing away two perfectly good hikers.

TOW
07-07-2006, 08:51
im planning on hiking the appalchian trail North to South this august and am looking for some other adventerous people that would care to join or to tag along with some hikers that are looking for more or would just like to meet someone newdon't worry. you'll have a bunch out there hiking with ya and you will meet up with someone....