PDA

View Full Version : Weatherman Bill, Snackman, and Lightning Rod ('05)

Rollergirl
07-11-2006, 23:39
As the maternal figure of SBU from NOBO '05, I lost track of three amazing guys over this past year. I wondered if anyone has heard much about any of them since the Caratunk Whiteblaze gathering last autumn...

Weatherman Bill left the trail just north of Pearisburg, VA, and returned home to Ohio. There was talk of him trying again possibly this year?

Snackman went missing after low funds interrupted him somewhere in the mid-atlantic states...rumor had it that he passed by the Ferryman, though, sometime LATE in the thru-season.

Lightning Rod completed his thru-hike right around September 9th; we assusmed he went back to Atlanta, but no one can get a hold of him?

Any info or hearsay even that would help me track them down would be GREATLY appreciated.

P.S. Peter Pan (Heather), where are you these days? And whatever happened to Snotrag?

Shutterbug
07-12-2006, 12:18
Lightning Rod completed his thru-hike right around September 9th; we assusmed he went back to Atlanta, but no one can get a hold of him?

Lightning Rod completed his thru-hike. I met him near the top of Mt. Katahdin. The following day, he climbed Mt. Katahdin again with his brother. They both attended the WhiteBlaze Feed in Carratunk. He said that he was headed back to Atlanta.

He posted here the week following the WhiteBlaze Feed.

Have you tried sending an email from WhiteBlaze?