PDA

View Full Version : Dorkfish

SGT Rock
07-19-2006, 14:21
For you hikers that like to fish on the trail, here is one for you:

http://www.cnn.com/video/offbeat/2006/07/19/kamc.toothy.fish.affl/content.html

From what I hear you catch them on corn dogs.

TOW
07-19-2006, 15:34
nothing but a black screen,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cuffs
07-19-2006, 15:36
Yea, same here...

kyhipo
07-19-2006, 15:46
boy that was some catch a!look like a big purana,ky

Micky
07-19-2006, 15:46
Are you refuring to the fish or the fishermen?

Ewker
07-19-2006, 16:25
both :eek:

One Leg
07-19-2006, 16:32
How and why is it that they always cull from the lowest areas of the gene pool to find some on-camera talant?

A few months ago, over in Morristown (Tn) the mexicans held a legal gathering on the courthouse lawn in order to repair race relations between them and the whites. Before all was said & done, deputies from surrounding counties had to be called in to help out.

Now, I saw the news, they had some pretty respectable-looking white folk in the crowd... But who'd they pick for the on-camera interview? The overweight toothless chick in the tube top. Maybe we ought to give her a fishing pole!!!

jazilla
07-19-2006, 16:54
I am from the deep south and I had no idea what that guy was saying. I wonder if he caught that fish on a corn dog.

Cuffs
07-19-2006, 17:43
How and why is it that they always cull from the lowest areas of the gene pool to find some on-camera talant?

Now, I saw the news, they had some pretty respectable-looking white folk in the crowd... But who'd they pick for the on-camera interview? The overweight toothless chick in the tube top. Maybe we ought to give her a fishing pole!!!

I have a personal experience similar to this! There was a tornado that had touched down, and in the aftermath, all the neighborhood had come out to survey the damage. My step-monster, errr, mother, was included in that group.
Now, granted she does have all her teeth, but doesnt own a lick of common sense. But wouldnt you know it they had to put her ugly mug on the news saying how it sounded just like (you guessed it) a freight train!

blackbishop351
07-19-2006, 17:48
I think I'd scream like a little girl if I ever reeled something like that in!! Man!! That sucker is UGLY!!

One Leg
07-19-2006, 17:56
I think I'd scream like a little girl if I ever reeled something like that in!! Man!! That sucker is UGLY!!

Which one's ugly?? The fish or the guy(?) ?

Cuffs
07-19-2006, 18:00
Which one's ugly?? The fish or the guy(?) ?

I think they are on an equal playing field of ugliness!

hopefulhiker
07-19-2006, 21:19
They caught a two headed turtle at Freedom Park in Charlotte, put it in the nature museum. It's name was peanut butter and jelly.

K0OPG
07-19-2006, 21:31
I just really enjoyed the manly voice. Is he related to mike tyson?

It also looked like he could have used the bottom teeth the fish had!:eek:

Amigi'sLastStand
07-19-2006, 23:28
Good find Rock.

SGT Rock
07-20-2006, 06:23
I am from the deep south and I had no idea what that guy was saying. I wonder if he caught that fish on a corn dog.

I hope they took the stick out of it. You know those dorkfish, they will eat the stick too if you let them.

I kept waiting for the fish to chime in:

"I'm a dork fish! He caught me on a corn dog. There I was swimming around up under the lake. And I says 'Whats a corn dog doing underneath the lake'. But you know me, I love them dang corn dogs boy. I saw that bad boy, I bit it, and boom - I'm up here on the dock thats the last thing I know"

jazilla
07-20-2006, 08:23
I hope they took the stick out of it. You know those dorkfish, they will eat the stick too if you let them.

I kept waiting for the fish to chime in:

"I'm a dork fish! He caught me on a corn dog. There I was swimming around up under the lake. And I says 'Whats a corn dog doing underneath the lake'. But you know me, I love them dang corn dogs boy. I saw that bad boy, I bit it, and boom - I'm up here on the dock thats the last thing I know"

Okay people are stairing and my boss even came ask if I was okay. I think my red face made hime worry when he passed. Man I almost peed on my self. Thanks 1stSgt.

SGT Rock
07-21-2006, 06:50
You are welcome. :D

Nightwalker
07-21-2006, 23:46
Well now that's scary. I understood every word.