PDA

View Full Version : Closing for Vacation

Miss Janet
07-20-2006, 01:37
Miss Janet's House in Erwin will be closed for Vacation until... Septemberish.

It has been a great year and I am so proud of the class of 2006! I am looking forward to hearing from all of you as you finish your hikes. It has also been great to see so many new and alumni hikers out braving the Tennessee heat and humidity this summer. I really hope that everyone has a great summer!

This has been a busy year with lots of business and personal ups and downs. I hope I don't inconvienience any of you too much but I do need a long break!

The next several weeks are so very important to me and I hope all of you will be sending me the best of your good luck vibes!! I sure will need them! I wish every path in life had those nice white blazes to show you the way!!!!!!

Lilred
07-20-2006, 03:43
Miss Janet's House in Erwin will be closed for Vacation until... Septemberish.

The next several weeks are so very important to me and I hope all of you will be sending me the best of your good luck vibes!! I sure will need them! I wish every path in life had those nice white blazes to show you the way!!!!!!

Wish you all of the best on your vacation. I do hope you'll tell folks 'hi' for me. I doubt you'll need white blazes for this one. Have fun!!

Wonder
07-20-2006, 10:13
Have fun! You deserve the break! Thank you for all that you do for us!!!!!

fishinfred
07-20-2006, 11:10
Its about time you took a vacation ! Wishing you all the best and above all....Have fun Miss J!
Fishinfred

StarLyte
07-20-2006, 11:26
Janet Janet Janet.

Have fun.

Marsha Marsha Marsha

Ewker
07-20-2006, 11:47
have a great vacation

orangebug
07-20-2006, 13:12
Have a ball. I was hoping to bring Ladybug up with me for our hiking honeymoon the end of next week, but maybe I'll have an excuse to let her meet Bob Peoples and Kinkora!

peanuts
07-20-2006, 13:25
Well Janet have a great vacation....:banana:banana

You earned it.......

jlb2012
07-20-2006, 13:37
good luck with everything - life is what happens when making other plans