PDA

View Full Version : Be Respectful

undergroundnathan
07-25-2006, 14:40
There was someone showing up to a shelter befor bluberry patch,We named him helmet head,one hiker said a guy showed up late at night when every one went to sleep.He was wearing a motorcycle helmet,The hiker invited him into the shelter but he didnt want to.He went and sat near a tree for a while.He didnt have a backpack ,but he was carring something with him,the hiker got a little scared.the guy got up from the tree and walked around the shelter,and made a quite a bit of noise for a while,The hiker figured he was setting up camp.The hiker woke up and walked around the shelter to find the guy gone,But something weird,A very large boulder had been set on a high stomp and raped in a green tarp,and on top was a little blinking light.The hiker took the light,for a souvener,that same day came along and I saw the stomp and rock raped up,I thought it was strange.That night another hiker ran into him,this time he was talking saying things like the gama rays are going to kill us all and if the end of the world comes it would be good to be with a doctor,It was pretty strange. At first I joked about it,but after all this talk about dissabilitys,I relize he was himself aparerently he was harmless,In his own way he was probaly trying to help and warn hikers about gama rays.We shoulded make fun of him,especaly ME,We should be respectful twords other pepoles problems. I dont remember where for sure,it was in viginia,I think about a hundred miles north of damascas,Right before that big shelter with the shower.About twelve of us got lazy and stayed at a shelter about noon that day.We just talked,cooked set up camp what every you do you do.All of the sudden a boyscout trope showed up about fifteen of them,they set up camp below us from the shelter,every body was going to stay in the shelter except for me and the boyscouts.It was getting close to dark,they all wanted to play a game called never ever,every body buts a piece of paper in a hat with something they had did with no name on it.Then they pull one from the hat,and read it,then we had to say if we had done the same thing and quess who it is,that wrote it.It started out pretty fun,and harmless,adventuly the thing we done had become raunchy,we were getting load and I can get hyper when having fun,I might have been the loudest,but you could hear every body,The scouts were only a hundred feet away.What we were saying wasent for the ears of twelve and thirteen year olds.We finaly went to bed,the next mourning I woke up.The kids I could hear them,did you hear what they were saying last night.and the scout master,did you hear that trash.I quess we wernt to respectful,Its ok to have fun,but try not to afend any one. sincerly undergroud.

RockyTrail
07-25-2006, 16:48
Yeah, those scout troops can really raise hell sometimes. :D