PDA

View Full Version : White Blaze Gathering?

Lion King
07-26-2006, 16:13
When this year?

I probably wont be done with the PCT till too late (Seriously Oct 10th or later!!), but if it works out, it would rock to stop in and hike that stretch after seeing some ATers and Troll, etc...

Sly
07-26-2006, 17:16
Not sure about a Whiteblaze gathering, but the ALDHA Gathering is October 13-15 in Athens/Pipestem WV and the Southern Ruck will be MLK weekend in January at NOC

StarLyte
07-26-2006, 17:21
Not sure about a Whiteblaze gathering, but the ALDHA Gathering is October 13-15 in Athens/Pipestem WV and the Southern Ruck will be MLK weekend in January at NOC

Sly from now on in the same sentence mention PA Ruck, last weekend in January........:D :D :D
......you will come......you will like it.......you will see old and new friends........regardless if you have an agenda or not (I mentioned that for a friend)......you will jog 5 miles daily with Lone Wolf........

Nightwalker
07-26-2006, 20:12
Sly from now on in the same sentence mention PA Ruck, last weekend in January........:D :D :D
......you will come......you will like it.......you will see old and new friends........regardless if you have an agenda or not (I mentioned that for a friend)......you will jog 5 miles daily with Lone Wolf........
Sly's pretty busy getting the Soruck together. He da MAN. :)

Shutterbug
07-26-2006, 20:15
The WhiteBlaze Feed in Caratunk, Me will be on Sept. 16, 2006.

attroll
07-27-2006, 00:07
The WhiteBlaze Feed in Caratunk, Me will be on Sept. 16, 2006.
Thank you SHuttelbug. That is correct. September 16th is the WhiteBlaze get together and hiker feed. Everyone is welcome.