PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Bonzo 2

Rejected from Birth
07-27-2006, 00:17
It has been three months since I posted " goodbye bonzo ". Thank you to all of you for your kind words, and to those who wanted to be jerks a special place has been set aside for you after you die that I think will suit the condition of your souls.

Nothing concerning the relationship I have with Bonzo has changed, therefore I am not inclined to write anything about him.

I am however happy to let everyone who cares to know that my daughter, Caroline Elizabeth Spence was born May, 31st 2006. She weighed in at 8 pounds 14.5 ounces. She and Momma are both doing great. These past few weeks we have seen an increase in the number of smiles she displays, and also an increase in her wanting to know whats going on around her. God has truely blessed us. Someone asked me to post a couple of pictures. I hope that I posted them correctly. If not then I have posted a link to my myspace page where I have pictures posted.

http://www.myspace.com/73382127

My Best Regards,
Thomas B. Spence

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-27-2006, 00:22
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl. Thank you for the Myspace link so we can watch her grow :)

Big Dawg
07-29-2006, 07:58
Congrats Thomas!! I'm very happy for you & your wife!! My wife & I are waiting for the "call" to adopt our daughter from Guatemala. She is almost 8 months old, in great health, & beautiful as ever!! We can't wait to get her in our arms!!

neo
07-29-2006, 09:05
:) congrats on your baby girls. nice family picture you three:cool: neo