PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Gear has a great sale going on!

Almost There
07-29-2006, 01:12
Was just on Mountain Gear and picked up another Mountain Hardwear Kilt for $29, usually they go for $49. All they had left were Smalls and Xtra Larges, for once the big guy lucked out!

Anyways, before the jokes about big guys in skirts start, there is plenty of other gear for guys and gals, including packs, clothes, sleep gear, etc. Go and check it out!

MedicineMan
07-29-2006, 01:42
notice in your t.j. a mentioning of the Big Pine Trail...is this the one in Kentucky? have you done any/some of it? what about your friend Sprout, did she do any of this trail??? just curious, it is close to my neck of the woods and would like to experience some of it someday. Thanks.

Ewker
07-29-2006, 13:00
I have been thinking about getting one of those

Almost There
07-29-2006, 14:57
notice in your t.j. a mentioning of the Big Pine Trail...is this the one in Kentucky? have you done any/some of it? what about your friend Sprout, did she do any of this trail??? just curious, it is close to my neck of the woods and would like to experience some of it someday. Thanks.

No didn't get a chance to do it! Sprout knew exactly where it was, It might be, I know it's about 37 miles long. If you search on it, you can find info on it..I wanna say it's near the Cumberland Gap, but not sure.