PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!!!

smokymtnsteve
07-29-2006, 21:54
finally getting back close enough to civilization, fer thar to B computter access around ,,,been missin everbody here on WB,

hope ever body is well,

heard from dat thar ole onelegged feller a fews days ago. so thought I would check in and say hello.

neo
07-29-2006, 21:55
:) good hearing from smoky mountain steve:cool: neo

smokymtnsteve
07-29-2006, 21:57
thanks neo,,

guess your still "hanging around" ??

neo
07-29-2006, 21:59
thanks neo,,

guess your still "hanging around" ??

:) still hanging in my hammock dude:cool: neo

Alligator
07-29-2006, 22:26
Good to see you're still kicking around. Welcome Back.

Lilred
07-29-2006, 22:45
Great to hear from you Steve. You're missed very much around here. I miss those Abbey quotes.....

One Leg
07-30-2006, 01:57
HEY SMS:

I channeled Abbey the other night when I mixed up the estrogen with the hydrocodone, and he said that you need to stay in touch with your friends more often than you do!!

Your old pal,
One-Leg

ed bell
07-30-2006, 02:02
things are getting back to norml:sun

SGT Rock
07-30-2006, 05:05
Glad to see you are still up and around Steve.

bfitz
07-30-2006, 05:24
Yeah...likewise.

the goat
07-30-2006, 23:24
what up SMS? glad yer back man! hope yer stayin' away from dat ole demon alkyhol!!!:sun

smokymtnsteve
08-02-2006, 15:19
I'll be heading back to Healy AK in Sept, we gonna get plumb modern at the dog yard, we gonna have electricity and a DSL on top of the mtn thar, even a water well, even though the water won't be in the cabin it will be on property, were trying to build a little hip community up here ,,,so ya'll come on up,

ole one leg was right about staying off'en this here internet, even though it seems that ole boy is back on some, guess his ole lady let him have his puter back:eek:

I've been keeping busy this summer building outhouses out of discarded material from the dumpsters around Fairbanks have made some pictures gonna try to put together a little picture show of how to build an outhouse of of junk U find at the dump....if'n I have time this winter,

even though dog mushing is the official AK state winter sport , dumpster diving is the official AK state summer sport, U be surprised what stuff U can find at the transfer stations here, why the state has even built sheds where folks can place items that they think can be useful to other folks,

recycle, reuse, it's a better way,

now back to the outhouse,

erslyman
08-04-2006, 11:27
Sounds like you're having fun.

Of course, often as not I think we might be off without computers. Being wired used to be reserved for condemned criminals. Ha!