PDA

View Full Version : Nct Conference

partly cloudy
08-03-2006, 13:39
You all be traveling north and south, now try east and west.
The annual conference of the North Country Trail will be at Clarion Univ. in Clarion Pa. on Aug. 10 thru 13. Organized hikes thru Cook's Forest and the ANF. Auction for great gear. Discussion about the Adirondac section completion. General BSing and good times.
Come on over and meet your east/west brothers and sisters.
For more info, go to www.northcountrytrail.org (http://www.northcountrytrail.org)
Be there or be square:welcome

Sly
08-03-2006, 17:14
I've been on a little bit of the NCTrail in Cook Forest. Nice, BIG trees!

StarLyte
08-03-2006, 17:29
Hey PC - would love to if I would have had more of a notice. Maybe next time.

Post something about it afterwards okay?

partly cloudy
08-06-2006, 22:54
Hay ya Sly,
They will be doing a short hike thru Cook's Forest and the cathedral. Ya been there, cool place.

Starlyte,
I'll post a report and pics next week after the conference. probably will be a link to my web page Sorry for the short notice.

partly cloudy
08-17-2006, 20:58
Just to inform everyone, the NCT conference went really good. Had about 140 registered hikers and who knows haow many stopped by. Had guided hikes north of Clarion Pa. Many in Cook's Forest and the Allegheny Nat'l Forest. The weather was the best for hiking, mid to upper 70's, no rain and few cloudy Ha ha Partly cloudy.
Next year's conference will be in western Minn. about the same time, second weekend of August. If yer in the area, stop on by.:sun