PDA

View Full Version : WXTex Wet/Dry Bag

coldspring
08-06-2006, 17:01
Does anyone have any experience with these?

http://www.pacoutdoor.com/2006/index.cfm?action=product&productID=90&groupID=10&familyID=2

springerfever
08-15-2006, 21:22
Excellent dry bags with many uses. I've used one for a couple of years as my primary food bag. Easy to hang from a bear cable and very durable. With the purge valve located on the side, its easy to expel excess air once folding over the top and buckling the fastex.

Makes an excellent pillow or float when necessary and is particularly useful when your pack starts to shrink due to food useage. By inflating the bag you can keep the shape constant in your pack.

Looks like they've got a newer, lighter version than mine...definately have to check it out....thanks for the link.......

Happy
08-15-2006, 21:53
Not needed...use a sil-nylon bag hung upside down with your food inside in ziplot bags...less than an ounce!

The Solemates
08-16-2006, 11:33
I've been looking for something like this to put my new DSLR and lenses in, but probably need something a little bigger. I need to measure my case when I go home. Thanks for posting.

Twofiddy
08-26-2006, 00:12
I've been looking for something like this to put my new DSLR and lenses in, but probably need something a little bigger. I need to measure my case when I go home. Thanks for posting.

ZIPLOCKS and Sil-Nylon Bags!!

No need for heavy dry bag type unless you are river rafting or possibly submerging the bags into deeper water.