PDA

View Full Version : Birthday wishes for a friend

Miss Janet
08-13-2006, 21:38
Many of you met and/or hiked with Bruno or "Nuts" from Germany this past spring.
He posted as Gargamel here on Whiteblaze. Many of you may have been following his TrailJournal.
Bruno is currently in Munich and having a very bad time right now. His birthday is this Tuesday and I thought it might cheer him up to hear from some of you. Unfortunately, he can not recieve email in the hospital. I would like to collect your good wishes at my email address ... [email protected] ... and pass them along to him through a friend. I will need them by tomorrow afternoon if you are interested.

Please send some positive thoughts our way if you will... we can really use them!

Smile
08-13-2006, 22:02
Nice thought Miss Janet, I did not meet him, but certainly send my best, I hope he feels better. Did he get injured on trail?

StarLyte
08-13-2006, 22:20
Yes - tell Herr Mitterhofer that I said:

"Zeit heilt alle Schmerz, bin ich Beweis"

Much love Janet.

Almost There
08-13-2006, 22:50
Met him at the Hiker's Fool Bash, seemed like a great, standup guy! Give him my best, hope he can get back hiking soon!

Miss Janet
08-14-2006, 11:31
Many of you met and/or hiked with Bruno or "Nuts" from Germany this past spring.
He posted as Gargamel here on Whiteblaze. Many of you may have been following his TrailJournal.
Bruno is currently in Munich and having a very bad time right now. His birthday is this Tuesday and I thought it might cheer him up to hear from some of you. Unfortunately, he can not recieve email in the hospital. I would like to collect your good wishes at my email address ... [email protected] ... and pass them along to him through a friend. I will need them by tomorrow afternoon if you are interested.

Please send some positive thoughts our way if you will... we can really use them!

Thank you all for your messages and emails.

Gray Blazer
08-14-2006, 12:37
Tried to send it and found out I had 'errors'. Good Luck to you and Gargamel

Wonder
08-15-2006, 09:16
I'm haveing trouble with my email as well, but please pass along my best wishes. And for you.....I know that it is hard to be far from someone you care about in their time of need. Just keep your head up, and know that in some way you are there.....

TOW
08-16-2006, 08:47

I really enjoyed meeting Bruno, I'm sorry I didn't catch this until today.....What seems to be the problem Janet?

bfitz
08-17-2006, 02:32
Never met Bruno, but if he loves our miss Janet we love him. Stay strong brother, all our thoughts are with you.