PDA

View Full Version : Are walking gods creation

StumpJumper
08-24-2006, 15:57
:cool: I have recently over came a huge obsticle in my life. under went a tramitic brain injury dont worry im not that mental. i was in a wheel chair from end of nov 05 to feb 06 and now im running everyday and want to really do something awsome and there is no better time for me to do this. i always have wanted too. looking for a partner starting in march and plan on takeing my time and takeing everything in. figureing once i get in mood like 10 miles a day give or take.:cool:

Biloxi
08-24-2006, 16:19
wow, glad to hear you have recovered.. and I say go for it..you are blessed to have another chance to live..so I say :banana :sun I myself have a early march 1 07 date so maybe we will meet.. good luck..Donjuan70

Time To Fly 97
08-24-2006, 17:04
Congratulations on getting back to 100% health!

Hiking is a blessing in itself. If you end up without a partner by the time you want to leave, don't let this deter you. I think there are close to 2000 hikers that attempt the AT each year. You will see hikers in the shelters pretty much every night and overlap other people on the trail regularly, especially in the early sections.

So if you are just unsure of your hiking abilities...everyone else for the mostr part is too...and everyone out there is like one big REALLY happy family. You'll get any help you need just by asking.

Happy hiking!

TTF