PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report

TOW
08-25-2006, 15:07
Lone Wolf and I went to the Scales last night along the Appalachian Trail near Pine Mountain and did a bit of Trail Angel work for three Hobo Hiker Trash guys. We picked Huckleberries and I really enjoyed watching Lone Wolf and them have a party.

Let me tell you guys something, when Lone Wolf decides to do some Trail Angel work, it is all a class act. The guy just don't mess around.

I would also like to mention that Carmen from One Way Ministries donated a good sum of snacks for these guys as well.

But getting back to Wolf's and I trip, Wolf hooked up a whopping dinner of mequite charbroiled chicken breasts, 1/2 lb cheeseburgers and real beef franks with all the fixins! This morning he cooked pancakes with huckleberries, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage with all the fixins too!

When we got onto the dirt road that led up to the Scales, poor ole Wolf's truck would drag and hit a rock every now and then and he would say "Whew! I've got too much weight in here!?" Then he would look at me out of the corner of his eye. I was thinking that he was thinking I just might be the problem. I was not about to get out and walk you know..

But anyway.

Hey Wolf tell us all here about them aliens......

Lone Wolf
08-25-2006, 16:21
Yup. Tons of blueberries up in the highlands right now.

Pacific Tortuga
08-25-2006, 16:32
Yup. Tons of blueberries up in the highlands right now.

What, no beer cart with a hot grainola bunny ?

Lone Wolf
08-25-2006, 16:34
What, no beer cart with a hot grainola bunny ?
You lost me there.:-?

StarLyte
08-25-2006, 17:48
Okay OW, now tell us what you guys REALLY did.

Gray Blazer
08-25-2006, 18:26
Hey Larry, keep up the good work.