PDA

View Full Version : Several E-bay auctions for good brand new packs for 2007 crowd.

Twofiddy
09-01-2006, 12:19
Just FYI guys....

Several E-bay auctions will be run over the next 60 days to blow out the remaining 2006 inventory that Hikersupply.com has in stock to make room for new stuff this fall.

Keep an eye on this link

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&sorefinesearch=1&from=R14&nojspr=y&fscl=1&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=amswor1&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=15301&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afmp=&afcj=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=200

Expect 2-4 auctions per week on everything from packs to water filters to stuff sacks, stoves, and tarps.

Happy Bidding

Twofiddy
09-01-2006, 12:20
Oh and if you bid, and PM me your bid ID and you are from Whiteblaze.net I'll ship them for free.... save you $8

mweinstone
09-03-2006, 17:40
cause your post reads like an add placed by a too cheap to advertize legaly type of guy.i pick you to be the new most hated guy on white blaze. your it.

go.

Jack Tarlin
09-03-2006, 18:04
Geez, Wein, lighten up! Lots of people post items here for sale. Sometimes it's gear, sometimes clothes, sometimes books or maps. If it's something that a hiker might want to buy, what's wrong with letting people know it's available? I bought my last map set from a guy here at WB and saved a good deal of $ in the process. If someone is offering something for sale that you're not interested in, well, it's pretty simple: Don't buy it.

mweinstone
09-03-2006, 18:10
i see em as i call em.and im telling you , this guy has posted these posts before. hes a buissnes man looking to chum up to hikers for sales alone.sorry if im from the 5th largest city in these united states and i live in the getto and i can here a pin drop over the web. this guys selling not posting. the end. live it love it learn it. matthewski the greatest human being alive has spoken.

springerfever
09-03-2006, 18:23
A good deal on some well-regarded packs that seems ideal for a thru-hike. Plus no tax, free shipping and a perfect feedback score over the past two years.......what's not to like ?

Looks like he is smack-dab in the middle of his target market........Only caveat is all sales are final and I would definately double check the Granite Gear website for fit specifics.

mweinstone
09-03-2006, 18:34
all sales final. need i say more? and if you read the reviews ,there in the same pen. comon. every kid reading playboy forum knows when hes reading gost writters.this guys a frikkin paper moon scam from the ol days. that crap dont fly no mo.trust who you will. but ill go with my gut.

The Old Fhart
09-03-2006, 18:53
Twofitty-"Several E-bay auctions will be run over the next 60 days to blow out the remaining 2006 inventory that Hikersupply.com has in stock to make room for new stuff this fall."Read the WhiteBlaze useage agreement. #9-"You will not post commercially orientated posts to promote your own commercial interests." Several other members including Wookie, WD, FF, etc, have advertised their goods or services on the site so I guess it is up to the site's owners where to draw the line on what is commercial, and it isn't worth arguing about. If it the pack you want and you get it for or near the opening bid, it could be a deal. However, the "buy it now price" is about the same as several other online stores.

Twofiddy
09-03-2006, 23:53
Hikerduedes and Hikerdudetts,

You ppl on this web site need to take a chill pill.

This place is getting worse than Jeepsunlimited.com with the trolling.

There is not a single thing for sale in the above post. Rather it is an informative post letting you know that there are items on another free market website, Ebay.com, that people here might be interested in buying.

Furthermore, I have paid for advertising here, there for I feel that I am not out of line by posting a link here over to things that I am clearing out to make room for new purchases that need to be made.

If I cant post the link here over to the auctions for things that I am selling, then I will have another hiker do it for me who appreciates the fact that I am clearing out my inventory and offering you guys an extra $8 spiff for free shipping.

Twofiddy
09-03-2006, 23:55
cause your post reads like an add placed by a too cheap to advertize legaly type of guy.i pick you to be the new most hated guy on white blaze. your it.

go.

Thanks.

Now go climb back under the rock that you crawled out of please!!

Panzer1
09-04-2006, 02:33

go.

Lighten up weine.
Ps whats with all the blank lines after your post.

Panzer

mrc237
09-04-2006, 08:48
Hey Twofiddy-Ilike you and hate the weinerhead

Twofiddy
09-04-2006, 17:05
Hey Twofiddy-Ilike you and hate the weinerhead

I dont think that I "HATE" anyone....:D