PDA

View Full Version : Free pair AT Hiker Boots with every purchase!

fishinfred
09-08-2006, 06:05
Heres another WB 'members only' special offer for the month of Sept. (NOTE:I'm closing up shop for the WHOLE month of Oct. HIKIN'TIME!)
Purchase any item and get 2 free pair of AT Hiker boots (stickers) like these http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320029192292&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Check out all my Hiker Stuff available in my Ebay store (http://stores.ebay.com/Hiker-Stuff-by-Fishinfred) or direct from the website (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/Fishinfreds.com) and just mention this WB thread when you make a purchase for your FREE Boot stickers!
LOTS OF "STUFF" CHECK IT OUT!

Feel free to email me if you don't see what your looking for or have any questions .
:banana
PEACE,THANKS, AND HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!
Fishinfred

Sly
09-08-2006, 08:01
Where you hiking Fred?

StarLyte
09-08-2006, 08:31
Have fun Fishin Fred !!!

Mother Nature
09-08-2006, 08:36
Happy Trails, Fred. See you at the Gathering.

Mother Nature

fishinfred
09-08-2006, 19:00
HI SLY,STARLYTE and MOTHER NATURE!!!
Definetly will be at the Gathering ! Doesnt look like I'm going to make the WB FEED though (HEY TROLL I SENT THE BANNER THIS MORNING) .
Decided last week that I was heading out for the month of OCT! SO ..I have to skip the Maine trip this year and save some extra $$ and not just for Hiking ,I also have to fly to Vegas on the 16th Oct. and "Hike" my youngest daughter down the aisle,:D, flying back to WV afterwards and hiking out the month .NO WORK ALL PLAY ! Sounds great to me !
Sly , the first week of Oct we will be in Northern end SNP going N. then after the Gathering/Wedding (18th or 19th ) NOBO from Harpers Ferry ....somewheres ...will be meeting up with Berry Glidden aka the WALRUS and Gatoraid aka THE EGGMAN so who knows where we'll end up ? Somewheres on the TRAIL (possibly doing a little Magic here and there:sun Its been a loooong summer here and this grampa needs to get back in the woods!:eek: I'll PM you ! Definetly get ahold of me if you will be up that way !
Looking forward to seeing you all and HOPE everyone gets "STUFFED" at the HIKER FEED! Have fun ! See ya at the Gathering!
PEACE
Fishinfred

Trillium
09-08-2006, 21:40
hey fred, do you actually have a store or do you just sell your stuff on e-bay? we get up that way from time to time and I'd stop in if you have a shop. :sun

fishinfred
09-09-2006, 09:43
hey fred, do you actually have a store or do you just sell your stuff on e-bay? we get up that way from time to time and I'd stop in if you have a shop. :sun

Hey Murphy
Nah...no big stores ,everythings 'Home' made and alot of 'Stuff' is piling up here ,but I can see one in my dreams with a WhIteBlaze at the doorstep and 'hopefully' could happen in a couple years......keep your ear to the Trail....ya never know ???
Doesnt mean ya can't stop in if you're in this neck of the woods just give me a holler .:)

ALSO I'll be adding more 'Stuff' to the EBAY Store daily for the next couple weeks before I close it up , look for good deal Auctions on 'STUFF' too.
'HIKER-WINDCHIMES' (Bamboo/Recycled Redwood ) ....coming soon:D
PEACE and THANKS!

Fishinfred

fishinfred
09-10-2006, 09:31
Edited the link to the boots in the first post ,changed the deal too .Now you get 2 Pair free boot stickers with ANY purchase for the rest of the month :)
NOTE:
If you're a Maintainer let me know ,I've got another freebie for ALL of you :D

For WhiteBlazers only just mention this thread when making your purchases.
PEACE! THANKS !
HAPPY TRAILS!
Fishinfred

StarLyte
09-10-2006, 09:43
Hey FF---that's real ROUGH....you having to fly into Vegas and hike down that aisle....yeah I had to do that back in April and May :D :D

I also cannot attend the hiker feed in Maine this year but plan on spending September and part of October there next year. I figure if I'm going to travel that far I'd better spend time.

See you at the Gathering!!!!

fishinfred
09-21-2006, 06:19
2 more weeks to get these free Boot stickers or anything else you want before I shut down for Oct., and less than a month till the Gathering!!!!
See you there Starlyte and all!
Fishinfred

PS Have a few "Class of Whatever" iron ons left in the Ebay store too,more 'Stuff' to list this weekend too!!!
PEACE!

fishinfred
09-24-2006, 17:35
ONLY 5 days until I close up so I listed some SPECIAL DEALS and Auctions .Some NEW "STUFF" too .:)
CHECK IT OUT and stock up for the holidays .I will be gone at least the MONTH possibly longer if weather cooperates. :sun

TRY and make it to the Gathering! SEE YOU ALL THERE!
PEACE &THANKS
Fishinfred
Check out the deals here
"HIKER STUFF" (http://stores.ebay.com/Hiker-Stuff-by-Fishinfred_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm)