PDA

View Full Version : looking for Grazer

Marta
09-08-2006, 20:23
SOBO hiker Grazer/Jon Wirth, urgently needs to contact his family and return home asap. He last called them from Salisbury, CT. If anyone can help locate him, please do.

Marta

Sly
09-08-2006, 20:45
Doesn't sound good...

How are you doing Marta? Where you at?

Marta
09-09-2006, 10:09
Grazer has been found, called his family, and is on his way home.

I'm doing great. I'm at a friend's house in CT right now, taking a luxurious zero in great comfort, with lots of food, wearing a borrowed cotton T-shirt and shorts. How much better does it get?

I hiked with Mrs. Gorp yesterday, which was loads of fun. Even the lousy, cold, rainy New England weather has been okay for the last couple of days.

Thanks for asking, Sly. I heard the bad news about your loss from Mrs. Gorp yesterday. I was shocked and saddened. I hope you're doing okay.

StarLyte
09-09-2006, 10:18
Good thoughts comin your way Marta........:sun

Sly
09-09-2006, 11:42
Thanks Marta. Yeah, I'm doing OK. Not the reason I wanted/needed to go hiking next year, but I'm doing it.

Glad to hear the weather/rain hasn't been too bad, imo it's better than the 90's with high humidity. You should ahve a couple rel nice months ahead of you before it's starts getting cold.

Marta
09-09-2006, 16:05
Hi, Starlyte!

Where are you going hiking next year, Sly? Some place less rainy than Vermont, I hope...