PDA

View Full Version : Fires in Glacier

Blister
09-11-2006, 18:43
Well the few folks in front of us have been rerouted to finish their northerly trk with road walks in Glacier. I have just found out that I will have too do the same. Thankfully I hiked Glacier last year. Anyways I was going to update ya'll on only 104 miles left, however with the toad walks it might be under 100. Flyining home on the 25th to manchester NH. Looking for a man, a job and a place to call home. Peace out from glacier all - Almost done baby!!!!

Mags
09-14-2006, 18:00
Well the few folks in front of us have been rerouted to finish their northerly trk with road walks in Glacier. I have just found out that I will have too do the same. Thankfully I hiked Glacier last year. Anyways I was going to update ya'll on only 104 miles left, however with the toad walks it might be under 100. Flyining home on the 25th to manchester NH. Looking for a man, a job and a place to call home. Peace out from glacier all - Almost done baby!!!!

Let me offer you an early congrats! I still have about 40% left to do. Looking at the grey skies.. :O

Blister
09-24-2006, 13:44
Hey all, sitting here in St. Louis getting ready to fly back to NH tomorrow. It will be good to be home even though I am homeless. Will be heading back with Packrat and probablly using Glencliff as a home base. Glacier was a bummer between the trail closures due to the fire (which still had hot spots when we walked by on the road) and bear activity. I am grateful I had the opportunity to do all of Glacier last year trouble free. Now it is back to the real world and the four letter word WORK! I'll be in touch with folks once I am back home
Peace Out

neighbor dave
09-26-2006, 11:12
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HOORAY FER BLISTER!!!:banana :welcome