PDA

View Full Version : Wow Is All I Can Say

ShakeyLeggs
09-16-2006, 15:03
I ordered my HH Ultra Light Backpacker A-sym on friday. That alone is kool. But to make matters even better. I recieved an e-mail from Ann H that my hammock had shipped but while reading the e-mail I noticed that they had shipped a Expedition A-sym by mistake. I immedately called HH and spoke with Ann and informed her of this mistake. She was great. She assured me that the correct hammock would be shipped immediately and was very appolgetic. I understand that mistakes do happen and this one was not a big deal to me at all. When I inquired as to what she would like me to do with the wrong hammock that is on it's way to me she told me I could trash it (no way), donate it to a thrift shop (haven't decided). or keep it. WOW
I asked her if she was sure and she told me that she was sorry for any inconveince. I told her that it was no inconveince and asked about the second hammock again and she told me the same thing. WOW WOW. I have made up my mind and will pay this kindness forward in some way and will make sure that HH gets it's due. All I can say is I highly recomend Hennessy Hammocks, customer service is way above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. :sun

SGT Rock
09-16-2006, 15:11
Ann is good people.

TOW
09-16-2006, 15:27
That is super!

msupple
09-16-2006, 16:26
That's remarkable! :sun That's great opportunity to send along some good karma.

Sly
09-16-2006, 20:12
Pay it forward? Why not offer it up here and split the difference between what you paid?

bigcranky
09-16-2006, 20:50
I received my HH UL asym a few years ago, put it up in the back yard, and wrote HH an email about how much I *loved* the hammock. In the email I mentioned that one of the tree-saver straps didn't have the loops sewn in the ends -- no big deal, I was going to fix it myself the next time I had the sewing machine out. But I wanted them to know, just so they could keep an eye on quality control.

A few days later there was a Fedex pouch by the front door with a brand new, perfect hammock inside. I emailed to follow up, and they told me to keep them both. Wow. My daughter used it and loved it. I have since bought another, larger HH for myself. We used all three on our first family section hike in 2003.

http://tinyurl.com/odlve

Sly
09-16-2006, 20:59
Geez, maybe I'll order a HH and hope it comes defective! ;)