PDA

View Full Version : Don't ya just hate new rules?

speedy
09-21-2006, 01:11
I know this probably isn't the best forum for this, but attroll/sgt rock haven't made me an admin yet, so no posting in the site happenings forum. ;)

I'm not one for new rules usually, and I love how few there are on this site, but there comes a time when one's needed. There seem to be more and more ebay links being posted. Sometimes they aren't even in the Buy/Sell forum. Are these really necessary? Do people not know that ebay exists or how to use its search function? I have always loved message board classified sections because they are a place for enthusiasts to share items within the community, usually even at a cut rate. Posting something on ebay basically says, "forget y'all, I'm going to market my stuff to everybody and get as much as I can for it." As a jobless person just out of college, I could really use the extra money right now from an ebay sale, but I've decided to list my kelty tent on here next week for less than I could probably get on ebay. Just because I love this place and the people here. No ebay link rules aren't unheard of on forums and I think it might be time for one here. :D speedy

FanaticFringer
09-21-2006, 01:26
Yea, I hate new rules.............
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hennessy-Hammock-Ultra-Lite-Backpacker-Asym_W0QQitemZ270030261831QQihZ017QQcategoryZ16040 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

speedy
09-21-2006, 01:49
I'd get mad, but I don't think I can for laughing. Good one. :D speedy

SGT Rock
09-21-2006, 02:29
Put it on ebay if you want and then post a link to it here in the used gear section. I don't see something wrong with that. Should I? Am I missing something? I do not use E-Bay much but have used it for finding a few items.