PDA

View Full Version : Good news from Neo

MedicineMan
09-21-2006, 23:21
got a call this afternoon from Neo, he is doing well, has completed his missing section from Daltan to Kingsman and was on a bus heading north for his next session when I spoke to him. He had run into and met Kerosene and Hikerhead and spoke highly of the occassion...he also mentioned a Canadian ski team composed of all women who asked him to take a provocative photo...i'll let him explain that one...anyway, thought some members here might want to know of his hike.
MM

saimyoji
09-21-2006, 23:26
neo straying from Hillary? :eek:

Skidsteer
09-21-2006, 23:30
...he also mentioned a Canadian ski team composed of all women who asked him to take a provocative photo...

Can't wait till Gray blazer gets wind of that....

MedicineMan
09-21-2006, 23:48
i hear that the WB members took an interesting photo of Neo with a Hillary sign....wont be long before its posted I hope.

speedy
09-22-2006, 00:01
he also mentioned a Canadian ski team composed of all women who asked him to take a provocative photo

Thanks, cause I didn't think my life sucked bad enough before. Some guys just get all the luck. I'm going to tell myself they were all 300 lbs overweight and the oldest living ski team in the world. :mad: speedy

BTW, Someone needs to get those women medical attention right away. Snowblindness that severe can be serious. ;)

Hikerhead
09-22-2006, 02:11
OK. Neo pics is in the gallery.

MedicineMan
09-22-2006, 02:43
so good to see WBer's running into each other :)

Topcat
09-22-2006, 18:54
Neo always seems to have a great time.....I am glad he is having a great experience up there. One question, has he ever posed for a picture without his arms crossed???? lol

StarLyte
09-22-2006, 19:17
Neo you traitor! I thought I was the only "hottie" in your life.....

ed bell
09-22-2006, 19:20
Neo always seems to have a great time.....I am glad he is having a great experience up there. One question, has he ever posed for a picture without his arms crossed???? lolI found one. Just one.:sun

ARambler
09-22-2006, 21:59
got a call this afternoon from Neo, he is doing well, has completed his missing section from Daltan to Kingsman and was on a bus heading north for his next session when I spoke to him. He had run into and met Kerosene and Hikerhead and spoke highly of the occassion...he also mentioned a Canadian ski team composed of all women who asked him to take a provocative photo...i'll let him explain that one...anyway, thought some members here might want to know of his hike.
MM

Any more details?? I thought Neo was hiking from Gorham to Kinsman Notch, then taking the bus from Kinsman to Manchester Center. Then more SOBO to Dalton. What's this NOBO?
Rambler

Hikerhead
09-26-2006, 23:48
What happened to Neo? The last time I saw him he was gulping down his 4th bowl of soup at Mizpah Hut.

MedicineMan
09-26-2006, 23:59
by the Canadian Skii Team...hey you cant put a good man down, Neo will succced in this quest and return to entertain us all.

saimyoji
09-27-2006, 00:30
I found one. Just one.:sun

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=6332&catid=658

Ramble~On
09-27-2006, 01:25
That can't be Neo:cool: ..........

There's no camo anywhere in that picture.

I can't wait to hear about the ski team:D

MedicineMan
09-27-2006, 02:26
but he's someone who actually works for the trail. The first time i met him was on the Big Dig on the Cumberland Trail in the Soddy Daisy Gorge. Yep, at first glance he's a bit of an eccentric but after working with him for 3 days I discovered a good man with a big heart that's been through some stuff that many wouldnt have survived. That said give him all the ***** you want, he can take it and probably a lot more than most could in return. Not that he needs my standing up for him, just that he deserves it.

Gray Blazer
09-27-2006, 07:48
but he's someone who actually works for the trail. The first time i met him was on the Big Dig on the Cumberland Trail in the Soddy Daisy Gorge. Yep, at first glance he's a bit of an eccentric but after working with him for 3 days I discovered a good man with a big heart that's been through some stuff that many wouldnt have survived. That said give him all the ***** you want, he can take it and probably a lot more than most could in return. Not that he needs my standing up for him, just that he deserves it.

Yep, he's a good man and you can't keep a good man down and apparently that Canadian Women's Ski Team couldn't keep him down either!

Turtle2
09-27-2006, 13:09
Just got off the phone with Neo. He is on a bus heading home. He should be joining us here at WB soon. He was disappointed at not doing as many miles as he normally does. Otherwise, he had a good trip and mentioned how nice it was to meet Kerosene and Hikerhead.

Ewker
09-27-2006, 13:16
I will have to call him in a couple of days.

Hikerhead
09-27-2006, 13:16
He shouldn't be disappointed about the MPD. Those were tough miles. My MPD would have been higher but Kerosene held me back :)

Give us a trail report NEO and I'll do one too.

MOWGLI
09-27-2006, 15:27
What exactly does this mean?

Employed by the ATC?

No, he is a regular volunteer however. Mostly with the Cumberland Trail Conference (http://www.cumberlandtrail.org/).

RITBlake
09-27-2006, 15:40
Remember that time Neo quit whiteblaze and then to nobodys suprise 'returned' a day later. That was halarious.

Sly
09-27-2006, 17:50
A big "popularity" stunt when he was jealous of all the attention minnesotasmith was getting.

Nah, he was pissed his personal non hiking photos were deleted from the gallery.

the goat
09-27-2006, 19:58
Nah, he was pissed his personal non hiking photos were deleted from the gallery.

but remember, after ranting a/b them being deleted, it turned out that they were merely categorized by the admins, since he didn't do so when he posted. that was pretty damn funny.:D

RITBlake
09-27-2006, 19:59
but remember, after ranting a/b them being deleted, it turned out that they were merely categorized by the admins, since he didn't do so when he posted. that was pretty damn funny.:D

by far thats the best part of that story

Gray Blazer
09-28-2006, 10:29
Ya'll think that's funny? You need to go hikin'.

neo
09-29-2006, 09:17
Neo you traitor! I thought I was the only "hottie" in your life.....
:) in real life i like you better than hillary marsha,your are a real hiker babe:cool: neo

neo
09-29-2006, 09:21
Any more details?? I thought Neo was hiking from Gorham to Kinsman Notch, then taking the bus from Kinsman to Manchester Center. Then more SOBO to Dalton. What's this NOBO?
Rambler

i hiked from pinkham notch to kinsman notch.then i dropped down to manchester,and hiked to north adams,i have everything now done from springer to pinkham notch except from dalton mass to north adams mass.
i will catch that latter:cool: neo