PDA

View Full Version : Killer Teddy Bears

Outlaw
09-26-2006, 12:42
As if we didn't already have enough environmental issues to deal with... now we'll see Congress pass a new law "discharge of teddy bears is strictly prohibited".:rolleyes:

Killer teddy bear behind deaths of 2,500 fish.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15004927/from/ET/

greentick
09-26-2006, 13:34
support the right to arm and keep bears:D

D'Artagnan
09-26-2006, 13:40
Now on video, "Stuffed Animals Gone Wild"!

If it was a Paddington Bear, do you suppose it was wearing its rubbers? :D

Gray Blazer
09-26-2006, 13:46
I hope this worked.

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/6/2/1/7/100_2599.jpg

Gray Blazer
09-26-2006, 13:50
I hope this worked.
Crap, I'll never get the hang of this computer stuff. Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread, just trying to get a picture of a stuffed bear on here. If you go to my gallery you can view it. Sorry for my computer ineptness.:o

dixicritter
09-26-2006, 13:55
Fixed it for you Gray Blazer. ;)

greentick
09-26-2006, 13:56
Crap, I'll never get the hang of this computer stuff. Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread, just trying to get a picture of a stuffed bear on here. If you go to my gallery you can view it. Sorry for my computer ineptness.:o

I saw it. Is that shovel registered with the proper authorities? Has the bear taken a Shovel Safety course. Does it have a metal or composite blade. Perhaps he should switch to a glock shovel....

Gray Blazer
09-26-2006, 14:04
Fixed it for you Gray Blazer. ;)

You're amazing. I'd ask you how you did that but it wouldn't help me. Thanks again!

hikerjohnd
09-26-2006, 14:10
Clearly this was the result of a Teddy Bear Terrorist Cell. This proves beyond any doubt that the "Build-a Bear" workshops popping up in malls around America are the breeding grounds for future terrorist actions. First it will be the fish, then it will be small woodland creatures, and finally the bears will take over the world. Perhaps we could follow a tell tale trail of teddy bear hair back to a hiding place and find out where this Paddington came from.

And they called me a conspiracy theory nut ***insert picture of drooling madman here***

Frolicking Dinosaurs
09-26-2006, 14:14
If it was a hiking bear that clogged the system, I think it looked more like this:
http://www.sunshinejoy.com/images/GDBears/66121.jpg

Gray Blazer
09-26-2006, 14:14
I saw it. Is that shovel registered with the proper authorities? Has the bear taken a Shovel Safety course. Does it have a metal or composite blade. Perhaps he should switch to a glock shovel....
I don't know the answers to the questions. He just harrassed me and made me put out my campfire. I looked at your pics. It looks like you had a great trip. Loved that view from Copper Ridge (or is it Rocky Bald). Blue Ridge Parkway in the background. Water Rock Knob could be that big one to the left in the background. Anyway, where you took the pic is the site of the 2nd Annual Rocky Bald Hiker Feed.

Outlaw
09-26-2006, 15:01
Clearly this was the result of a Teddy Bear Terrorist Cell. This proves beyond any doubt that the "Build-a Bear" workshops popping up in malls around America are the breeding grounds for future terrorist actions. First it will be the fish, then it will be small woodland creatures, and finally the bears will take over the world. Perhaps we could follow a tell tale trail of teddy bear hair back to a hiding place and find out where this Paddington came from.

I think John may have something here. We could be fighting terrorists on the wrong front. Maybe the Build-a-Bear company is a front for Al-Quida and Bin Laden is disguising himself as a giant Smokey or Yogi. I think we need to get the Homeland Security on this ASAP!:D

IdahoDavid
09-27-2006, 15:27
That would explain all those snatched "pic-a-nic baskets" over the years.

Long feet
09-27-2006, 17:51
Bears are always number one on the threatdown. Think about it:-? :D

Gray Blazer
09-28-2006, 07:32
That would explain all those snatched "pic-a-nic baskets" over the years.
That was that fat, dumpy bear, Boo Boo.

Paul Bunyan
10-23-2006, 19:28
Personally, i believe that teddy bears have pshycic powers. Why else would a kid spend over $35 to build their own bear? I bet their using that money to buy nuclear bombs from Iran. Our country is doomed

Doomed I Say

IdahoDavid
10-24-2006, 12:17
Personally, i believe that teddy bears have pshycic powers. Why else would a kid spend over $35 to build their own bear? I bet their using that money to buy nuclear bombs from Iran. Our country is doomed

Doomed I Say

Clearly the only solution is bombing and invasion.

Paul Bunyan
10-25-2006, 08:30
Clearly the only solution is bombing and invasion.

Bombing and invasion of what?:confused:

TOW
10-25-2006, 08:34
As if we didn't already have enough environmental issues to deal with... now we'll see Congress pass a new law "discharge of teddy bears is strictly prohibited".:rolleyes:

Killer teddy bear behind deaths of 2,500 fish.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15004927/from/ET/
I was wondering where my Teddy Bear went to..................