PDA

View Full Version : da sister!

LEGS
09-27-2006, 15:14
Has Anyone Seen Or Heard From Da Blister Sister Or Packrat,since They Should Have Finished The Cdt By This Time? Are They Stranded In St. Louis Or Somewhere N Mid America? If Anyone Sees Or Hears From Them ,please Tell Them To Contact,legs! Thank You! Mala. Any News Would Be Good News!

neighbor dave
09-27-2006, 15:30
:-? looky here!!!!:sun
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showpost.php?p=248589&postcount=3

TOW
09-27-2006, 15:41
why can't i get onto that link?

jlb2012
09-27-2006, 15:52
why can't i get onto that link?

you need to join the "Other Long Trails" group

Jack Tarlin
09-27-2006, 16:23
She's almost done with her trip, is apparently doing great, had a wonderful hike, and will be at the ALDHA Gathering in West Virginia.

Rain Man
09-27-2006, 20:47
Hello Mala!!! How are you and Tucker these days??? I hear the eye is all better now, and you can drive once again. Cool! Ready to head back to Maine with me and TDS?

Rain:sunMan

Blister
09-27-2006, 22:33
Whatz up Legs baby! I tried to leave a message for you on your machine but it never picked up. You were probablly still traveling from the feed though. Thank you so much, Jack Daniels never looked so good, and the brownies were tasty too! Yes we are done! I posted it somewhere on here. The cross country trip was long, however Mala is doing well and should be headed back south somewhere. I am hangin at the Hikers Welcome with Packrat doin the end of the season thing, we flew in early a.m. on the 26th. Havn't been here long. There is no cell coverage unless I go up the big Moose. feeling kinda lost, broke and immobile at the moment. Serious automobile woes going on. I need to date a mechanic or at least sleep with one.;)
Anyways just trying to adjust, its a different feeling. Also hoping to get to the Gathering so I can give ya a hug there! Peace Out

:dance :dance :dance

LEGS
09-28-2006, 03:29
thanks for the update girl. was beginin to worry. will call ya soon. or see ya in good ol w.va. dat be my homeland ya know.

Blister
09-28-2006, 09:03
Why is Jack giving updates on my where abouts, I havn't talked with him since last spring? As of his post - I was done with the trip and I still have no idea what to do about the Gathering.

Jack Tarlin
09-28-2006, 13:32
Geez, lighten up. All I posted was what someone recently told me.....

Glad you're in such a good mood today, I'm assuming it's just fatigue. :D

Sly
09-28-2006, 17:23
Why are people saying hi to Mala, I don't see him on this thread? :-?

neighbor dave
09-28-2006, 18:10
Why are people saying hi to Mala, I don't see him on this thread? :-?
:-? he started the thread as far as i can tell!:sun

hi sly!!!!!! yappy jus' finished the wonderland trail!!:welcome

neighbor dave
09-28-2006, 18:33
Geez, lighten up. All I posted was what someone recently told me.....

Glad you're in such a good mood today, I'm assuming it's just fatigue. :D
so all those rumours about you two gittin' hitched are false?????:jump :eek: ;)

Sly
09-28-2006, 19:36
:-? he started the thread as far as i can tell!:sun

Mala is Legs? News to me. Mala is at Legs' place? That would be news to me too. :)

But Mala not returning phone calls, is not news to me!!! :mad:

Blister
09-28-2006, 20:02
Legs started the thread looking for me and mentioned Mala. From there, just with the mention of Mala the thread took on a new life. No Mala isn't heading to Legs place but he is headed back south to an unknown location, I am sure he and Tucker will surface soon. Any other questions??

Sly
09-28-2006, 20:07
Any other questions??

Yeah how was your hike?

neighbor dave
09-28-2006, 21:56
Mala is Legs? News to me. Mala is at Legs' place? That would be news to me too.

But Mala not returning phone calls, is not news to me!!!
:-? ooops!:sun
i know nuffink!:)
now back to the main question........... i think i may have seen a maroon jeep in the glencliff area today!

LEGSHas Anyone Seen Or Heard From Da Blister Sister Or Packrat,since They Should Have Finished The Cdt By This Time? Are They Stranded In St. Louis Or Somewhere N Mid America? If Anyone Sees Or Hears From Them ,please Tell Them To Contact,legs! Thank You! Mala. Any News Would Be Good News!

Sly
09-28-2006, 22:49
:-?
ooops!:sun
i know nuffink!:)

It's OK, I'll catch him eventually.

Wonder what Blister is "bitchen" about? Probably needs a tune-up. I hope she finds a reliable mechanic real soon! :)

Lion King
09-29-2006, 02:28
So Blister and Jack are getting married by the Rev. Mala?

Wow...the things you miss by being out west...:D :D :D

Hey BlizBeotchNSister hope you guys are well. Tell the glencliff regulars howdy.

Man, you guys should have come a little further West and finished the PCT up with me.

with All the smacktalk a Lionking can give, out of Portland...

Blister
09-29-2006, 07:08
What does a girl do with friends like all ya'll? Anyway the hike waas great and a tune up would be nice ;)

Cuppa Joe
09-29-2006, 15:54
Hey Blister!! I was just thinking of making a post asking about your whereabouts when I saw this thread. So you did it! You know I am going to have to get a full report from you ... maybe when I hike thru Hanover next year :) Yep, I am thinking about doing another thru next year. Will make my decision in early December.

If not, we willl have to talk about your trip, maybe it will have to be party time in the teepee :)

Cuppa