PDA

View Full Version : camo

hauptman
09-28-2006, 15:52
Does anyone know where I can find camo fabrics? I love camo clothing and gear, but trying to find simple, lightweight products made with synthetic materials is a pain. I want to use camo materials to make tarps, packs clothing, etc... I am looking for stuff like camo silnylons, nylon ripstop, etc... Does anyone have suggestions? Also, does anyone know where I could get some ideas or see pictures of other peoples camo projects?

Bloodroot
09-28-2006, 15:56
Army surplus or Sportman Guide

mweinstone
09-28-2006, 16:17
i got one word,.... cabellas. thats it. camo hell. camo wallpaper camo toothbrush,..camo your mammo if you drop her off there. cammo dogs cats,hats,ciggeretts,fish,camoair, cam sex mags, camo chips and cmo salsa. camo roofing shingles, camo horses, cammo unbrella, camo dentures, camo condoms, camo slingshot ammo. camo othe sorts of ammo. camo frisbe and camo yatcht, camo food and camo booze and cammo water and cammo snorkles camo freelance photography incyclapedia or tripods. camo guid to fishing. cammo broom. camo lether hair scrunchies, camo ice swan suitable for special occacions. camo wigs camo teeth, camo artificial lag, specifie left or right.

Bloodroot
09-28-2006, 16:31
i got one word,.... cabellas. thats it. camo hell. camo wallpaper camo toothbrush,..camo your mammo if you drop her off there. cammo dogs cats,hats,ciggeretts,fish,camoair, cam sex mags, camo chips and cmo salsa. camo roofing shingles, camo horses, cammo unbrella, camo dentures, camo condoms, camo slingshot ammo. camo othe sorts of ammo. camo frisbe and camo yatcht, camo food and camo booze and cammo water and cammo snorkles camo freelance photography incyclapedia or tripods. camo guid to fishing. cammo broom. camo lether hair scrunchies, camo ice swan suitable for special occacions. camo wigs camo teeth, camo artificial lag, specifie left or right.

Too funny, you are a riot. Anyone remember the movie, "From Dusk till Dawn" with George Clooney? This sounds like the part with Cheech as the announcer at the bar!

Thumper 2006
09-28-2006, 16:40
This is out of Ray Jardine's Beyond Backpacking book. These companies sell lightweight materials. Outdoor Wilderness Fabrics in Idaho-800-693-7467, Quest Outfitters in Florida-800-359-6931 call them and get some catalogs

Seeker
09-28-2006, 17:05
walmart will occassionally sell olive drab silnylon.

this time of year (hunting season) they also carry camo cloth of different types. found some moquito netting that way a few years ago. their camo cloth is mainly heavy-duty stuff, and not what i'd make tarps, hammocks, or stuff sacks from, but you can ask.

Just Jeff
09-28-2006, 17:38
Yep - even desert camo at Walmart. I don't think I've ever seen camo silnylon anywhere, though - it's usually urethane coated nylon, I think.

mweinstone
09-28-2006, 20:04
im not kiddin. she bought bolts of it and made skirts and blouses. im absolutly not joking. she wore a granade belt and other denim skirts and she was a freaky art teacher. her belt had little loops of steel to hook grenades on. and she wore cammo bandanas .shealso wore other stuff but most people remember her for her hippy clothes. nowadays there not hppy ,.. there ,..... just cammo.

hammock engineer
09-28-2006, 22:53
check out www.owfinc.com (http://www.owfinc.com) i think. Personally I am alergic to camo.