PDA

View Full Version : just some names

magic_game03
04-30-2003, 12:43
people i've met

nobo's from springer. this is only a list of those i think or know started from springer and are doing a straight thru-hike without any of the BS included; like "im starting where i left off last year" or "im doing this section then flipping back to do this or that bla-bla-bla". below is a list of others that may be section or thru-hiking.

in or near penn.
----------------------
flying scottsman
tadpole & twinkle toes
wild turkey
bono
butterfinger
happy
bradshaw
slipkid
magic (myself)
just ducky & soft serve
r-man
stich
turbo
firewood
see blue
pilgrim
sugar high
sweet n low
not yet

(others) for any reason they do not meet my criteria for being in the top list. these may be true thru-hikers. (ex: baltimore jack is not near penn. so he is down here)
--------------------------------
crazy crocket
crow
sweet feet
shook
lucky & sparrow
Mr bean
bow
brownie & dog
coach
easy 1
gonzo
lex luther
nasty mon
shamon
turtle & dog
baltimore jack
uncle walt
seiko
gizmo (sobo)
mario (sobo)
ronnie (israli)
jack black
rally monkey
zyda cajun
rocket
windchime
fuzzy & snuffles
kiltwalker
papabear
bonzo

sorry these are all that i can remember off the top of my head

a shout-out to all great hostel owners at these locations
------------------------
miss janets
blueberry
4 pines
kinkora
blackburn
bears den

!! also !!

i'm looking for a ride to trail days from the PA area. will be on the trail but will make it to I-81 anywhere for your ease.
write me at [email protected] if you have an extra space.

thnx much and happy hiking

magic

Mala
04-30-2003, 22:14
What's your criteria? You sound like wingy. God help us.

Lone Wolf
04-30-2003, 22:25
Yo Mala. Where'd you learn that word, criteria?:p

Mala
04-30-2003, 22:30
The word is in the original post so I looked it up.

magic_game03
05-01-2003, 07:12
hey mala, u just worry about fixin miss janets floor. dammit, shamon, nasty, and i worked hard to sand that sucka w/o a belt sander. :)

ps. just some names so people might see their friends. the only reason for the seperated list is for those nobos near penn. because i'm in penn i know just the top list is there or near there.

ps. (mala) thnx for sending me to Mahonys. all hikers, these guys are pros and will set u right. i had trouble w/ my pack and they went out of their way to take care of me(not an AD, just a personal account)

ps. (lone wolf) where's my quart? that's ok, i'm comming back for traildays. :)

Mala
05-01-2003, 22:45
I had to stop after the first coat,because Miss Janet said a bunch of smelly people would be showing up for the next few months. I will go back at the end of July to finish if I ain't up north with some trash.