PDA

View Full Version : Gathering carpools

m_factor
10-05-2006, 10:08
I'm looking for riders to go down to the Gathering with me from New England. My current plans are to leave Boston on Wednesday afternoon and Hartford (convenient to I-84 and I-91) on Thursday morning. There's a place to park cars at my Mom's place.

I have one hiker going down with me who needs a ride back to Hartford on Sunday or Monday. If you can offer one, please let me know ASAP.

I'll be hiking with a friend for a few days after the Gathering in the Damascus area. If anyone wants a ride back to New England with me, they are welcome to hike with us or hang out in Damascus and meet us after our hike.

I've got a large station wagon so four can fit quite comfortably.

Thanks,

Mara
Stitches, AT99

[email protected]

Blister
10-05-2006, 11:12
He left Glencliff 2 days ago, I have his contact info, he's willing to split expenses. He'd need to figure out how to meet up with you?? I think he posts here on whiteblaze as well.

bobsectionhikes2006
10-05-2006, 13:14
I'm planning to leave the New York Area around 4PM on 10/12 (thursday) and was planning to stay at the Doyle in Duncannon overnight...then head out to the Gathering the next morning...have room for a couple of people...you can post hear or email me at daviesbob@aol