PDA

View Full Version : Hottest Hikerbabe 2007 AT

Butch Cassidy
10-08-2006, 19:58
Hello Whiteblaze members. Butch Cassidy here to invite everyone to follow our 2007 Thru of the AT. The Sundance Kid and I are running a few contest for the duration of the hike to make things more interesting. My favorite is the Hottest Hikerbabe of the 2007 AT. Also a cookie making contest with side contest of best beer of the week and best wildlife encounter.
The rules are posted on our Journal at www.trailjournals.com/ButchSundance Preparation #5
This is a direct link and may not be up yet but you can find us with the 2007 AT journals. AS you can tell this a Male dominated journal. No Crying allowed. :sun Butch

mindi
10-08-2006, 20:45
I hope I'll be in the running.:banana

bfitz
10-21-2006, 15:03
Mabye we should have a real pageant at trail days.

Pacific Tortuga
10-21-2006, 15:40
Mabye we should have a real pageant at trail days.

I would think the ' Simon Cowell' of judges would have been L Wolf but I

think he is parachuting that week ................. bailing out :( and you

know neo will write in Hillary :cool: MOWGLI16 might be influenced by pin-

striped base layers but Miss Janet and Jack would be fair :)

IAMTHELAW70
10-21-2006, 22:41
oh i am SO there!!!!! see u on the 26th butch

floyd242
10-24-2006, 14:40
So you're going to eat cookies that people randomly send you in the mail? I hope you dont have any enemies!

:D

Sundancekid
10-24-2006, 15:13
Hey guys as you can tell we are going out to have a good time, the cookie contest is mainly a way for friends and family to be involved with our hike. Now this is no new idea to the hiking community, what is the difference between this and "trail magic" on the trail. As the young marine outlaw of the bunch I volunteer to taste test all cookies before butch due to the fact that I have recieved every type of innoculation thought of from anthrax to my yearly flu shot. Obviously any questionable packages will most likely not be eaten. The reasoning behind this is that if someone wants to kill me with poison they at least have to have a good presentation. We just want to have a good time, dont read to deeply into our posts because we are jokers and outlaws. If our posts are deemed sexist by some then so be. My advice, grow your hair out, take off your spike collar and take it for what it is. Flame on.

K-Man
10-24-2006, 17:08
I think you'll need guest judges, especially for the cookie part...

Butch Cassidy
10-24-2006, 19:13
Thats the Spirit KMAN, The Class of 07 will be the standard for years to come. To new friends and good times!:cool: Butch

K-Man
10-24-2006, 19:36
When are you guys starting? I'm planning on March 19th, though I might change my start date if copious amounts of cookies are involved.

hammock engineer
10-24-2006, 19:41
I could be in for some cookies. You might pick up the trail name "girl scout" if you keep handing out cookies.

Paul Bunyan
10-25-2006, 20:07
Hey, can guys enter the baking contest?

Butch Cassidy
10-25-2006, 20:34
Anyone can enter the Cookie making contest, The rules and prizes for all contest are listed in Prep. # 5 on our Journal Site on Trailjournals.com. I have already heard friends talking about some great recipes that they want to enter. It should be a close contest. :) Butch

maxNcathy
11-02-2006, 18:14
When are you guys starting? I'm planning on March 19th, though I might change my start date if copious amounts of cookies are involved.

Hi K Man,

My plan is to start March 19th too so I will be looking to meet you and hike some till you leave me FAR behind. My son was born in '81 so I am an old buzzard. haha

Sandalwood/Max

longshank
11-04-2006, 09:30
I hope I'll be in the running.:banana
Put up some pics and we'll have a preliminary...

mindi
11-05-2006, 02:00
I sent some to passinbye, he's welcome to post them here if he wants to. I'm not sure how to post pictures on here. Anyway, they aren't hiking pics, so it may not be a good way to judge. Hopefully I'll get some better ones of myself while I'm out there.

:) Mindi

KirkMcquest
11-05-2006, 09:26
Where"s The Pics???? I Want To See Some Hiker Babes Not Alot Of Talk!!