PDA

View Full Version : Return Of Underground

undergroundnathan
10-12-2006, 11:01
Cant wate till next year and hiking season,I cant come till may 2007,Im going to hike on from paerisburg virginia,maybe all the way to maine,right now I dont know for sure.Ive contacted the A.T.C. office in harpers ferry virginia,I was asking about voluntering in harpers ferry for a little while once I get there.The lady all ready did a reference check on me,but no word back yet,I should know soon if they will take me.Ill definetly hike to harpers ferry,then ill work at the a.t.c. then take a train home from there to wisconsin or I might decide to hike on to maine.Ive been real board these last couple monthes,I havent been posting on white blaze.because I think I was all taked out at the time.I needed some one to talk to at the time,Ive got through my hard times,and Im doing pretty good.No body had been writing me any more so I quess I had said enough.With all the heart god has given me I miss the trees the mountains the adventure and most of all the pepole on the trail.My life is that of someone that wants to make wonders,If hiking is all I can do so be it.I got the A.T. to complete,then the P.C.T.When I can get enough money I want to take a pilgremage to spain, the road to santiago spain to the tomb of saint james one of the appostiles.It runs from france to spain,depending on where you start from its any where from 500 miles to 700 miles one way,it goes through small towns feilds mountains ,plenty of old churches to look at and plenty of hostels.It woulded be as hard of hike as the A.T. because its on roads ,paved ,gravel and dirt roads.When I heard about it it was like I had the calling in my soul to go and would like to go but it will take a lot of money,well thats it. well Im going for now. thankyou sincerly underground.

DawnTreader
10-12-2006, 11:18
sounds like a fantastic plan.....good luck to ya

twosticks
10-12-2006, 14:52
sounds like a fantastic plan.....good luck to ya

does it? but yeah... good luck

Nean
10-12-2006, 20:33
does it? but yeah... good luck

Yes, it does. Nice to hear from you Underground and that things are looking up. No shame in answering the Trails call. Hope to see you out there for many years to come. All the best!!!!