PDA

View Full Version : Gathering HELP needed!

Miss Janet
10-13-2006, 14:53
I am sorry to miss the opening ceremony of this special ALDHA Gathering this evening. "Roll Call" is a special moment that none of you should miss if you get the chance to go to the Gathering.

My youngest daughter Kaitlin is in her schools Homecomeing pageant this year and this evening is the parade and traditional freeze our butts off football game.
This is my third time with a daughter in this event and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

My oldest daughter Jessica is ready to deliver my grandson just about any time... So, here is my problem. I want to come up in the morning for Sat. and Sun. of the Gathering but I may need to leave on SHORT SHORT notice...
Does anyone know how cell coverage is up around Pipestem?

StarLyte
10-14-2006, 10:15
I am sorry to miss the opening ceremony of this special ALDHA Gathering this evening. "Roll Call" is a special moment that none of you should miss if you get the chance to go to the Gathering.

My youngest daughter Kaitlin is in her schools Homecomeing pageant this year and this evening is the parade and traditional freeze our butts off football game.
This is my third time with a daughter in this event and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

My oldest daughter Jessica is ready to deliver my grandson just about any time... So, here is my problem. I want to come up in the morning for Sat. and Sun. of the Gathering but I may need to leave on SHORT SHORT notice...
Does anyone know how cell coverage is up around Pipestem?

Cell phone reception is everywhere---every carrier.
Get yer butt here.