PDA

View Full Version : know how to get in touch with sociologist that was at springer?

devxsibwarra
10-16-2006, 13:04
hey hey, bear can here. finished up 9/30 and trying to tie up some loose ends. there was a sociologist on springer when i started in march who was interviewing thru-hikers. he asked that i contact him when i finished, but i lost his card. anyone know his name or how to get in touch with him?

thanks,

bear can

weary
10-16-2006, 20:20
hey hey, bear can here. finished up 9/30 and trying to tie up some loose ends. there was a sociologist on springer when i started in march who was interviewing thru-hikers. he asked that i contact him when i finished, but i lost his card. anyone know his name or how to get in touch with him?
thanks,
bear can
Duplicate messages and multiple threads do nothing to encourage responses. They make me less likely to respond with useful information.

Weary

wdelong
10-16-2006, 21:49
Hi Bear Can - Congrats on completing your hike!! I still have his card: Jamie MacLennan, Dept of Sociology & Anthropology, Univ.of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21250 410-455-6330 [email protected]

Transcriber

Phreak
10-17-2006, 10:17
Duplicate messages and multiple threads do nothing to encourage responses. They make me less likely to respond with useful information.

Weary

Cut him some slack, he's just trying to locate this person.

RockyTrail
10-17-2006, 13:35
Devx:

He's closer than that...I think he's on this board!

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=1871

The name looked familiar from earlier posts...:-?

devxsibwarra
10-24-2006, 14:24
thanks transcriber, and good to hear from you!

bear can