PDA

View Full Version : WB Exclusive! Old Phart caught on film....

Sly
10-16-2006, 20:00
.... mooning the Cog Railway! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? :p

StarLyte
10-16-2006, 20:08
.... mooning the Cog Railway! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? :p

.....post Gathering depression.....

Sly
10-16-2006, 20:11
Cheer up, Starlyte. There are other get togethers coming up. I'll be posting about the Southern Ruck soon.

Lone Wolf
10-16-2006, 20:18
.....post Gathering depression.....

We love you Marsha!!:banana :D See you soon!

The Old Fhart
10-16-2006, 20:24
Sly-".... mooning the Cog Railway! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?:p "I'm hurt! That picture makes me look short(vertically)!;)

StarLyte
10-16-2006, 20:31
Cheer up, Starlyte. There are other get togethers coming up. I'll be posting about the Southern Ruck soon.

Hey SLYMAN....I was talking to YOU!

I was sayin that YOU are suffering from post Gathering depression.... :D :D

Sly you fell asleep on the couch in the common room of the Folklife Center last night with your mouth open. We were all laughing at you. Everyone took pictures of you.

That little statue looks like a midget pedophile. All he needed to do was whistle .

StarLyte
10-16-2006, 20:32
We love you Marsha!!:banana :D See you soon!

Hey LW & Gypsy---you are the first people I look for at a hiker event :D

We live too far apart.

For now anyways.

Sly
10-16-2006, 20:37
I'm hurt! That picture makes me look short(vertically)!;)

Sorry Fhart (I keep spelling that wrong) it was probably taken on a cold day...

Sly
10-16-2006, 20:39
Sly you fell asleep on the couch in the common room of the Folklife Center last night with your mouth open. We were all laughing at you. Everyone took pictures of you.

Oh jeez, I did do that. I guess the blackmail/extortion demands should be arriving soon. Thanks for covering my back...

the goat
10-16-2006, 20:41

and sly pulls to within reach of the dinos in the never-ending wb photoshop challenge!:D

Sly
10-16-2006, 20:45
and sly pulls to within reach of the dinos in the never-ending wb photoshop challenge!:D

LOL... not exactly. I haven't any photoshop skills whatsoever and my sources are confidential. ;)