PDA

View Full Version : Hottest Hiker Dudes

texangie
10-17-2006, 23:49
Whattaya think, Hiker Babes of 2007? Want to have a "Hottest Hiker Dude" contest, too? Seems fair. :D

Texangie

Blissful
10-17-2006, 23:51
Whattaya think, Hiker Babes of 2007? Want to have a "Hottest Hiker Dude" contest, too? Seems fair. :D

Texangie

Yep. My one and only....
Skipper.
He wins hands down...in my book.
:p

Frolicking Dinosaurs
10-18-2006, 00:38
Well, my personal opinion is the male dino is hottest, but I'm going to nominate Paw-Paw http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/lowcarbscoop/pawpaw01a-med.jpg & http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/lowcarbscoop/Paw-PawinredatALDHAgatheringOct2006.jpg (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/lowcarbscoop/Paw-PawinredatALDHAgatheringOct2006.jpg)
Nothing hotter than a man who goes after his dreams and doesn't let age get in the way. Paw Paw attempted a thru hike 7 yrs ago and is now 89 yo.

Gaiter
10-18-2006, 01:00
i had an internship in jersey summer before last, and i was the one female working w/ all guys, they weren't too happy when I brought in a calender for myself since they had their swimsuit models calenders. the funniest part about it was that the only one i could find in the middle of the summer was called "studs'n'spurs".

I think this thread is a great idea!

mdionne
10-18-2006, 04:20
I'll be the first guy to nominate myself, thank you! :D

neighbor dave
10-18-2006, 06:30
http://www.markymunster.com/markymunster25.jpg

:-? nuff said!!:jump

The Old Fhart
10-18-2006, 06:34
mdionne-"I'll be the first guy to nominate myself, thank you!:D" I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved to the "maroon" section of WhiteBlaze so only the ladies can vote and MinessotaSmith doesn't win.:rolleyes:

Lone Wolf
10-18-2006, 07:07
Well, my personal opinion is the male dino is hottest, but I'm going to nominate Paw-Paw - face shot (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=2167&catid=searchresults&searchid=5283) & full body from side (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/lowcarbscoop/Paw-PawinredatALDHAgatheringOct2006.jpg). Nothing hotter than a man who goes after his dreams and doesn't let age get in the way. (Paw-Paw thru hiked last year at age 82)

He's 89 now. He attempted a thru-hike 7 years ago.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
10-18-2006, 08:34
Thanks for the clarification. I had trouble understanding him at ALDHA's gathering. I'll edit my original post so it won't be misleading.

Footslogger
10-18-2006, 08:58
How about a vote or two for the Footslogger ...

October 9, 2003

Hammock Hanger
10-18-2006, 09:15

October 9, 2003

You are definately high on my Hotty list!!!;)

MOWGLI
10-18-2006, 10:15

October 9, 2003

Hey Santa. You better put on a few pounds. There are only 67 shopping days remaining until Christmas. :rolleyes:

Hammock Hanger
10-18-2006, 10:25
Mowgli is definately on the hot list!! :)

StarLyte
10-18-2006, 10:46
It's rather hard classifying men like this because I find a lot of beauty in one's heart. Most of these men know that I care about them and respect them highly. There are many, but here's my top 25 hottest hiker men.....even though you just asked for one :D

1. Weathercarrot
2. Billy Goat
3. Tha Wookie
4. Alligator
5. Lion King
6. Johnny Quest
7. Mowgli
8. Lone Wolf
9. Stumpknocker
10. The Dude
11. Packrat
12. Chomp
13. Jester
14. Baltimore Jack
15. BagOTricks
16. WalkinHome
17. The Old Fhart
18. Redneck Rye
19. The Goat
20. Sly
21. Medicine Man
22. Funky Monkee
23. Matthewski
24. Sgt. Rock
25. ATTroll

Hammock Hanger
10-18-2006, 10:56
It's rather hard classifying men like this because I find a lot of beauty in one's heart. Most of these men know that I care about them and respect them highly. There are many, but here's my top 25 hottest hiker men.....even though you just asked for one :D

1. Weathercarrot
2. Billy Goat
3. Tha Wookie
4. Alligator
5. Lion King
6. Johnny Quest
7. Mowgli
8. Lone Wolf
9. Stumpknocker
10. The Dude
11. Packrat
12. Chomp
13. Jester
14. Baltimore Jack
15. BagOTricks
16. WalkinHome
17. The Old Fhart
18. Redneck Rye
19. The Goat
20. Sly
21. Medicine Man
22. Funky Monkee
23. Matthewski
24. Sgt. Rock
25. ATTroll

Well, you have pretty much covered all the bases. -- I, like you, really find a guy "hot" from what radiates from within. Looks can fade with time but the soul will always shine. Sue/HH

spandau
10-18-2006, 11:09
I must second the vote for Sgt. Rock. A sergeant and a gentleman. :)

blackbishop351
10-18-2006, 11:16
Well, you have pretty much covered all the bases. Good looking list I might add. I, like you, really find a guy "hot" from what radiates from within. Looks can fade with time but the soul will always shine. Sue/HH

:-? But wouldn't that criteria knock L. Wolf OFF the list? Or at least down to the bottom somewhere? :D

Don't mind me....I'm just soothing my bruised ego at not even BEING ON THERE!!! :(

SGT Rock
10-18-2006, 11:19
I must second the vote for Sgt. Rock. A sergeant and a gentleman. :)

Well thanks for the compliment. Here is a picture that may ruin your opinion of me though:

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/5/sgtinkilt-med.jpg

Lone Wolf
10-18-2006, 11:19
:-? But wouldn't that criteria knock L. Wolf OFF the list? Or at least down to the bottom somewhere? :D

Don't mind me....I'm just soothing my bruised ego at not even BEING ON THERE!!! :(

I was thinkin the same thing.:)

Footslogger
10-18-2006, 11:20
1. Weathercarrot
2. Billy Goat
3. Tha Wookie
4. Alligator
5. Lion King
6. Johnny Quest
7. Mowgli
8. Lone Wolf
9. Stumpknocker
10. The Dude
11. Packrat
12. Chomp
13. Jester
14. Baltimore Jack
15. BagOTricks
16. WalkinHome
17. The Old Fhart
18. Redneck Rye
19. The Goat
20. Sly
21. Medicine Man
22. Funky Monkee
23. Matthewski
24. Sgt. Rock
25. ATTroll
================================

Bummer ...didn't make it in the top 25 !!

'Slogger

chomp
10-18-2006, 11:21

Bummer ...didn't make it in the top 25 !!

'Slogger

Bigger bummer - you got beat out by Baltimore Jack!

MOWGLI
10-18-2006, 11:37
Well thanks for the compliment. Here is a picture that may ruin your opinion of me though:

I could see a serious blackmail attempt using this photo. :D

Mike & Gloria Walsh
10-18-2006, 11:37
Of course I would vote for the other Toesocks but I will cast my vote for Sgt Rock even if he does wear a skirt.:)

Tha Wookie
10-18-2006, 11:41
Well, you have pretty much covered all the bases. -- I, like you, really find a guy "hot" from what radiates from within.

You'll be saying that until giardia sets in.;)

blackbishop351
10-18-2006, 11:43
Wookie isn't even allowed to comment as he rests on his laurels at #3! :-?

MOWGLI
10-18-2006, 11:44
Ladies, if you could have only seen me "back in the day." :sun I'm just a shadow of my former self. :p

Lone Wolf
10-18-2006, 11:48
Wonder why minnesotasmith didn't make Starlyte's top 25 list?:-?

Cuffs
10-18-2006, 11:50
This thread has been quite amusing! While the gals never submitted their own nomination for "sexy hiker babe" the guys sure did jump in and self-nominate here!

I too agree that the inner person is much more "handsome." But after 3 days on the trail (especially in summer) no one is that attractive!

peanuts
10-18-2006, 11:52
StarLyte, good list...but now since seeing SGT Rock in a kilt, he should be a wee bit higher on the list... woo hoo nice kilt...:))

StarLyte
26. Footslogger

that was a big mistake forgetting the 'Slog......

Tell B.A.Turtle to give you a big hug

neo

1. Weathercarrot
2. Billy Goat
3. Tha Wookie
4. Alligator
5. Lion King
6. Johnny Quest
7. Mowgli
8. Lone Wolf
9. Stumpknocker
10. The Dude
11. Packrat
12. Chomp
13. Jester
14. Baltimore Jack
15. BagOTricks
16. WalkinHome
17. The Old Fhart
18. Redneck Rye
19. The Goat
20. Sly
21. Medicine Man
22. Funky Monkee
23. Matthewski
24. Sgt. Rock
25. ATTroll
:p and i thought you had the hots for me like i have the hots for you sweetie:cool: neo

StarLyte
10-18-2006, 11:56
I'm sorry...... I thought you were mad at me?

27. Neo

The Old Fhart
10-18-2006, 12:19
Starlyte-"27. Neo"Ah, pressure from Hillary to include Neo.:D

spandau
10-18-2006, 12:28
Not at all. Men in kilts always catch my eye.:)

Now, about the socks worn with the sandals....it reminds me of my Swedish boyfriend from college. :D

Spandau

blackbishop351
10-18-2006, 12:42
I nominate JimTanker:

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=13429&catid=newimages&cutoffdate=1

The ultracheap pack I made for him really sets off his eyes, don't you think? LOL

Blister
10-18-2006, 12:48
By the looks of the top 25, it is obvious that Billville and Whiteblaze totally outnumber any other groups associated with hiker trash. HHHmmm how many have I slept with??? Packrat is gonna turn red when he finds out he made the list!!!

Footslogger
10-18-2006, 12:50
StarLyte, good list...but now since seeing SGT Rock in a kilt, he should be a wee bit higher on the list... woo hoo nice kilt...:))

====================================

...as Footslogger quickly digs through his AT photos for one of him in his kilt !!

otterman
10-18-2006, 12:53

Is there any way to get this to SGT Rock's unit. Not that anyone would really send it over there.

Jaybird
10-18-2006, 12:58
I was thinkin the same thing.:)

me too! me too!:D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
10-18-2006, 13:09
Can we nominate Ann Coulter or is he / she just considered unisex?

Sly
HHHmmm how many have I slept with???

You best not say, especially who, it could limit your future possibilities! ;)

MOWGLI
HHHmmm how many have I slept with???

Are you talkin' about in a shelter, or something entirely different? :D

SGT Rock
10-18-2006, 13:21
This thread has been quite amusing! While the gals never submitted their own nomination for "sexy hiker babe" the guys sure did jump in and self-nominate here!

Hell, I was trying to get un-nominated. My wife might take this kind of attention the wrong way LOL :eek:

spandau
10-18-2006, 13:24
Can we nominate Ann Coulter or is he / she just considered unisex?

A 'no' to the Coultergeist; nonhumans are not allowed.:D

the goat
10-18-2006, 13:49

1. Weathercarrot
2. Billy Goat
3. Tha Wookie
4. Alligator
5. Lion King
6. Johnny Quest
7. Mowgli
8. Lone Wolf
9. Stumpknocker
10. The Dude
11. Packrat
12. Chomp
13. Jester
14. Baltimore Jack
15. BagOTricks
16. WalkinHome
17. The Old Fhart
18. Redneck Rye
19. The Goat
20. Sly
21. Medicine Man
22. Funky Monkee
23. Matthewski
24. Sgt. Rock
25. ATTroll

.....these are in "no particular order", right?:-? :D ;)

Footslogger
10-18-2006, 13:50
Hey Santa. You better put on a few pounds. There are only 67 shopping days remaining until Christmas. :rolleyes:

HO ...HO ...HO !!

'SloggerClaus

Creek Dancer
10-18-2006, 14:02
:o I think Ewker is kinda hot.

Gaiter
A 'no' to the Coultergeist; nonhumans are not allowed.:D

I second that!!!

Blister
Are you talkin' about in a shelter, or something entirely different? :D

If we are talking about shelters, counting the men I havn't slept with might be easier to figure. I'm really not a hoe, I've just known many of these guys a long damn time!

Creek Dancer
10-18-2006, 14:06
:banana I am really not going to be able to vote until I see some gear lists.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
10-18-2006, 14:06
HO ...HO ...HO !!
Are we discussing that lady that wrote the article about 'pink blazing' again?

dixicritter
10-18-2006, 14:20
Hell, I was trying to get un-nominated. My wife might take this kind of attention the wrong way LOL :eek:

LOL... Not hardly dear. I've told you this for years but you wouldn't listen to me. ;)

And about getting that pic to his unit... I happen to have his COL's email addres...:D

rockrat
10-18-2006, 14:21
Damn, I didn't make the top 25. Thats okay though I'll just take my sexiness someplace where its recognized and appreciated.:D

Lone Wolf
10-18-2006, 14:22
Damn, I didn't make the top 25. Thats okay though I'll just take my sexiness someplace where its recognized and appreciated.:D

Try Trailplace.:D

chomp
10-18-2006, 14:24
By the looks of the top 25, it is obvious that Billville and Whiteblaze totally outnumber any other groups associated with hiker trash. HHHmmm how many have I slept with??? Packrat is gonna turn red when he finds out he made the list!!!

He doesn't remember sleeping with you?

Gray Blazer
10-18-2006, 14:27
Surprised to see this wasn't in the female forum. I nominate myself for shortest, dumpiest hiker (Kinda like Yogi Bear).

MOWGLI
10-18-2006, 14:30
And about getting that pic to his unit... I happen to have his COL's email addres...:D

SGT Rock. The Corporal Klinger of Iraq. :eek:

SGT Rock
10-18-2006, 15:40
I'll only do clip on earings though.

Alligator
10-18-2006, 15:46
I'd switch hit for a chance with minnesotasmith anyday.Yeah but are you under 27?

Alligator
10-18-2006, 16:06
I never said I'd marry him. Just a one night stand type thing. In a sheter.Righto then, carry on:D !

Miss Ann Coulter
10-18-2006, 16:15
Oooh, such incivility here!

But what do you expect from folks whose political pin-ups include Barbra Streisand, Whoopi Goldberg, Sandra Berhard, Cher, and assorted other dragons. Never mind Madeleine Albright, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Janet Reno, and of course, Madame Clinton.

Talk about your Bay of Pigs! I tell ya, do a big-time leaflet drop over Baghdad with the above damsels in sutable intimate attire, tell the terrs that the ladies represented our next wave of attack troops, and Iraq would be hours in an hour. THAT'S how you prosecute a war, folks.

Honestly, I think the general surliness of most liberals is partly based on the quality of the female company they're forced to keep, and let's face it, most of their cheerleaders in the entertainment world would, in all frankness, back up a Chinese funeral procession, especially if seen at first light, without make-up. Can you imagine Rosie O'Donnell first thing in the morning? I mean really! A close-up view of THAT would make a starving dog fall off a meat wagon.

The only thing that would improve a liberal dame's looks is a burka, and that's a fact.

In the meantime, here's a greeting card:

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/photo.cgi?image=grave_bg.jpg

fvital
10-18-2006, 16:19
Since MN Smith isn't here, How 'bout voting for his stunt double. Charles Nelson Reilly

Gray Blazer
10-18-2006, 16:50

But what do you expect from folks whose political pin-ups include Barbra Streisand, Whoopi Goldberg, Sandra Berhard, Cher, and assorted other dragons. Never mind Madeleine Albright, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Janet Reno, and of course, Madame Clinton.

Talk about your Bay of Pigs! I tell ya, do a big-time leaflet drop over Baghdad with the above damsels in sutable intimate attire, tell the terrs that the ladies represented our next wave of attack troops, and Iraq would be hours in an hour. THAT'S how you prosecute a war, folks.

Honestly, I think the general surliness of most liberals is partly based on the quality of the female company they're forced to keep, and let's face it, most of their cheerleaders in the entertainment world would, in all frankness, back up a Chinese funeral procession, especially if seen at first light, without make-up. Can you imagine Rosie O'Donnell first thing in the morning? I mean really! A close-up view of THAT would make a starving dog fall off a meat wagon.

The only thing that would improve a liberal dame's looks is a burka, and that's a fact.

Wow, a celebrity. Ann, I can't stand to look at Rosie anytime of the day! Hope to see you on the trail!

swift
10-18-2006, 18:20
Since MN Smith isn't here, How 'bout voting for his stunt double. Charles Nelson Reilly

Now that's just plain funny!

Gaiter
10-18-2006, 18:50

Really?
Shouldn't you be helping destroy the environment or something conservative like that? Its funny how far you have to stretch to insult liberals, all the way back to kindergarden. Grow up and become informed.

neo
10-18-2006, 19:23
I'm sorry...... I thought you were mad at me?

27. Neo
:) are you kidding i could never be mad at you.i even rate you hotter than hillary:cool: neo

Butch Cassidy
10-18-2006, 19:27
Well I'm shocked , You guys (and girls) seem to be making fun of The Sundance Kid and Myself's Hottest Hiker babe contest? I assure you it's for real and coworkers are planning to come out and hike just to enter this contest. The competition will be tough but we promise to be fair judges and plan to award style points for the really energetic entries! Don't be petty Ladies, there will be at least 20 weekly winners? :-? Butch

Miss Ann Coulter
10-18-2006, 19:56
To thickredhair:

Actually, child, one doesn't have to stretch at all to insult liberals, it's like Lone Wolf kicking a hippy: It takes but a moment, and is SO satisfying! One can do it from a Lay-Z-Boy.

And as for "growing up", child, I'm twice your age, so please, finish your schooling before starting your teaching, OK?

The problem, little one, is that liberal chicks really DO tend to be butt-ugly, or at the very least, display a somewhat cavalier attitude towards appearances. Rather like the Titanic's cavalier, and regrettably cavalier attitude tiowards ice.

Part of this involves the no make-up obsession of the liberal ladies. The typical liberal damsel is better at mudding a sheet of drywall than she is at powdering her face, tho one must admit that the results are similar. And of course, part of it is wardrobe; overalls and flannel shirts are OK for lumberjacks and mechanics, but most women look rather nondescript in them. Unless of course, they WANT to look like lumberjacks and mechanics.
And then, of course, there's that unmentionable problem of razor-phobia.
Someday, sociologists will come up with a name for women who wish to look like Yetis, but I don't think it's happened yet.

And then, of course, there's that pesky weight thing.....I realize there's the occcasion waiflike liberal chick like Paltrow or Anniston, but in all truth, the farther left the lady, the more notches it takes to adjust the belt buckle. I'm not sure where this comes from, really. One would think that consisting on wheat grass, Fair Trade coffee, and apples that voluntarily opted to sacrifice themselves for vegans by hurling themselves from the tree, well one would think this sort of thing would keep the liberal lassies comely and tapered. Alas, it just doesn't happen. But then if you come of age with posters of Michael Moore or Ed Asner on your bedroom wall, perhaps one thinks that "tubby = good."

In any case, Carrottop, thanks for your letter.

Always good to hear from a fan.

bfitz
10-18-2006, 19:59
Starlyte, you are too kind. Waaaay too kind.

You're definitely on my list, though, brighteyes!;)

neo
10-18-2006, 20:00
To thickredhair:

Actually, child, one doesn't have to stretch at all to insult liberals, it's like Lone Wolf kicking a hippy: It takes but a moment, and is SO satisfying! One can do it from a Lay-Z-Boy.

And as for "growing up", child, I'm twice your age, so please, finish your schooling before starting your teaching, OK?

The problem, little one, is that liberal chicks really DO tend to be butt-ugly, or at the very least, display a somewhat cavalier attitude towards appearances. Rather like the Titanic's cavalier, and regrettably cavalier attitude tiowards ice.

Part of this involves the no make-up obsession of the liberal ladies. The typical liberal damsel is better at mudding a sheet of drywall than she is at powdering her face, tho one must admit that the results are similar. And of course, part of it is wardrobe; overalls and flannel shirts are OK for lumberjacks and mechanics, but most women look rather nondescript in them. Unless of course, they WANT to look like lumberjacks and mechanics.
Someday, sociologists will come up with a name for women who wish to look like Yetis, but I don't think it's happened yet.

And then, of course, there's that pesky weight thing.....I realize there's the occcasion waiflike liberal chick like Paltrow or Anniston, but in all truth, the farther left the lady, the more notches it takes to adjust the belt buckle. I'm not sure where this comes from, really. One would think that consisting on wheat grass, Fair Trade coffee, and apples that voluntarily opted to sacrifice themselves for vegans by hurling themselves from the tree, well one would think this sort of thing would keep the liberal lassies comely and tapered. Alas, it just doesn't happen. But then if you come of age with posters of Michael Moore or Ed Asner on your bedroom wall, perhaps one thinks that "tubby = good."

:) i think you are a definate hottie ann.i love female lawyers:cool: neo

Lone Wolf
10-18-2006, 20:03
"Someday, sociologists will come up with a name for women who wish to look like Yetis, but I don't think it's happend yet."
Yes it has...bull dykes.
BTW. The difference between a bull moose and a bull dyke?
50 lbs. and a flannel shirt.:banana

bfitz
10-18-2006, 20:11
"Someday, sociologists will come up with a name for women who wish to look like Yetis, but I don't think it's happend yet."
Yes it has...bull dykes.
BTW. The difference between a bull moose and a bull dyke?
50 lbs. and a flannel shirt.:banana
Actually, I prefer a bad-ass unshaven woman, and love hiker-babes. All those made-up prissy girls are annoying. Once you have been overwhlemed by a hairy hiker lady's unsuppressed pheromones inside of a hot tent you'll never go back.

ed bell
10-18-2006, 20:28
Once you have been overwhlemed by a hairy hiker lady's unsuppressed pheromones inside of a hot tent you'll never go back.
:pNo doubt about that.:cool::)

Heater
10-18-2006, 20:29

October 9, 2003

It might help if you told them you weren't wearing anything behind that Katahdin sign. :eek:

Heater
10-18-2006, 20:43
I never said I'd marry him. Just a one night stand type thing. In a sheter.

He learned his lesson from his first night's stay in the sheter. I don't thing he'll be making that mistake again.

Always bring a tarp, tent or hammock!

Skidsteer
10-18-2006, 20:44
It might help if you told them you weren't wearing anything behind that Katahdin sign. :eek:

Right! With a caption:

" I make this sign look sexy! "

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1006&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1161176283 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1006&d=1161176283)

Heater
10-18-2006, 20:45

I was thinking Larry Bud Mellmen.

Gaiter
10-18-2006, 20:55
To thickredhair:

you just proved my point---- you do need to grow up, it doesn't matter if you can use big words, if you still have the kindergarden mentality

bfitz
10-18-2006, 21:17
I dunno, miss Coulter...perhaps you haven't been to right concerts, but there are a lot of major hippy-babes out there. I guess it's hard for a female to judge such things, but you might want to take a second look. While their politics are abominable, I think the raggamuffin outfits and ganja-scented dreadlocks are kinda sexy.

The Old Fhart
10-18-2006, 21:39
thickredhair(to Miss Ann Coulter)-"you just proved my point---- you do need to grow up, it doesn't matter if you can use big words, if you still have the kindergarden mentality"thickredhair, Did you ever consider that the Miss Ann Coulter you're arguing with may have a deep voice and live under a bridge?:D

Alligator
10-18-2006, 22:03
Miss Ann ought to be a little more discreet, her adam's apple is painfully obvious:jump .

Trillium
10-18-2006, 22:08
after seeing the pic in the Sgt Rock thread, I will have to add votes for TOF (very nice smile) and bfitz (young cutie) http://www.spartantailgate.com/forums/images/smilies/loveface.gif

blackbishop351
10-18-2006, 22:16
Oh, why not....since I just now got a self-pic up....here it is :o

Gaiter
10-18-2006, 22:30
thickredhair, Did you ever consider that the Miss Ann Coulter you're arguing with may have a deep voice and live under a bridge?:D

lol, true of supposed coulter writing on here, and the real one.

MedicineMan
10-18-2006, 23:03
and just finished her book 'Godless' which should be force read to the liberatis. and thanks Starlyte for the #21 ranking :)

1happyhiker
10-19-2006, 01:09
so where is the female edition of said calendar? hairy hiker babes, greasy hair, smelly pits!

oh and here...poser pic @ parking lot... iirc feb 10th or 11th 05.

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/1/0/5/8/7/tn_DSCF3272.JPG

New years eve 05 ten till midnite and after the captain morgan....:banana

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/1/0/5/8/7/tn_DSCF2926.JPG

:D

-hh

mindi
10-21-2006, 12:51
I need more pictures to make a decision. Lots and lots of pictures.
By the way, I really have to get a couple of better pictures for the female contest. I'm guessing I'm going to have some tough competition.:banana

HikerHobo
10-21-2006, 17:27
I want to be in the running !! !
I've got a shot at winning this thing, Laddies !!
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2628/786/1600/HikerHobo.0.jpg

Skidsteer
10-21-2006, 18:29
I need more pictures to make a decision. Lots and lots of pictures.
By the way, I really have to get a couple of better pictures for the female contest. I'm guessing I'm going to have some tough competition.:banana

Contest? What's the prize?

Jester2000
10-24-2006, 19:55
Seems to me that the author of that top twenty-five (-six?) (-seven?) list needs to regain some perspective by staying away from Billville for a while. She might realize that there are some ACTUALLY hot guys on the trail, rather than just the "trail hot" variety.

Boat Drinks
10-25-2006, 10:35
John and Petey, the fastest dog in the world!

Boat Drinks
10-25-2006, 10:45
Try Trailplace.:D

Now THAT is comedy!!!!!:clap :jump :bse

StarLyte
10-25-2006, 11:00
Seems to me that the author of that top twenty-five (-six?) (-seven?) list needs to regain some perspective by staying away from Billville for a while. She might realize that there are some ACTUALLY hot guys on the trail, rather than just the "trail hot" variety.

Jester -

I mentioned that beauty also comes from within as well.

However, most of these men I feel ARE attractive (note that photo of Jack circulating is NOT attractive and we must do something about removing it).

and now I have to add post #93 to my list.

MOWGLI
10-25-2006, 11:24
Marsha:

If I'm #7 on your list, and Jack is #14, does that make me twice as hot as Jack? And 3 times hotter than Medicine Man (#21)? :-? Does that mean I'm neck & neck with Lone Wolf (#8)? I don't think Lone Wolf even has a neck. I've never seen it. :D

Lone Wolf
10-25-2006, 11:33
Marsha:

If I'm #7 on your list, and Jack is #14, does that make me twice as hot as Jack? And 3 times hotter than Medicine Man (#21)? :-? Does that mean I'm neck & neck with Lone Wolf (#8)? I don't think Lone Wolf even has a neck. I've never seen it. :D

I've got one and it's red as a mofo.:)

Tha Wookie
10-25-2006, 11:38
Marsha:

I think it means your twice as ugly as me.

MOWGLI
10-25-2006, 11:41
I think it means your twice as ugly as me.

In the immortal words of the Wicked Witch of the West: "I'll get you my pretty!"

StarLyte
10-25-2006, 13:14
Marsha:

ha ha great kwestion Mowgli.
And the answer is......if you were single, you'd be #1, so this puts you down a little on the list. Sucks doesn't it.

Jack is #14 on the list because he hasn't attended the PA Ruck in 3 years. Once he does, I'll move him up.

Medicine Man is #21 because he likes hammocks. He'd be closer to the top of the list if he was a tent guy.

And Lone Wolf should actually be #1, but Weathercarrot is a cutie pie, and I can't move him down.

Any more questions gentlemen? :D

Footslogger
10-25-2006, 13:38
Any more questions gentlemen? :D

=======================================

I'm still safe at #26 though ...right ??

'Slogger

1Pint
10-25-2006, 15:10
Not at all. Men in kilts always catch my eye.:)

Now, about the socks worn with the sandals....it reminds me of my Swedish boyfriend from college. :D

Spandau

Gotta vote with Spandau. Socks with sandals = comb-over. Neither budges the sexy meter. Sorry guys.

Blister
10-25-2006, 22:06
The hotest hiker man to be found ANYWHERE....... There isn't a woman on this thread who hasn't let her eyes roll , especially to the rants so eloquently displayed.

texangie
10-25-2006, 23:33
well, he IS a big hunk o man... lol!

texangie
10-25-2006, 23:54
Zoiks! Put up an innocent little message, go camping for a few days, come back and hey! LOL. Thanks for playing along, Hot Hiker Hunks and Hot Hiker Babes. :D

(PS my last post was directed toward the picture of Herman Munster that was posted)

see ya'll out there,

TexAngie

VSA
11-02-2006, 07:34
Chomp wins it all.
It's the sexy fur !!!!

A-Train
11-07-2007, 19:17
Sorry to re-vive a yr old thread, but I thought you all needed to see the newest cutting edge ultra-light outfit being modeled on Whitney.http://trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=279388

Uncle Silly
11-07-2007, 19:41
Sorry to re-vive a yr old thread, but I thought you all needed to see the newest cutting edge ultra-light outfit being modeled on Whitney.http://trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=279388

Beware, that link's definitely NSFW!!

cowboy nichols
11-07-2007, 20:32
A-Train --so glad you revived this thread I really needed the laughter !!!

L Tee
11-14-2007, 15:09
yeah, this is some funny ****. and whoever typed as coulter is damn good. Personally I think she's hott. but thats just me!