PDA

View Full Version : SGT Rock

Happy
05-06-2003, 22:16
I just wanted to say I miss our buddy SGT Rock...he has always been here to keep subject activity alive and support new members in their first new posts. I have personally benefited from his recommendations on camp foods, stoves, his lemonade mug, and objective views on hiking topics. Please join me with a post to send to him to let him know that this site misses him and look forward to his safe return ! I personally hope that he is still wearing his trail runners "gangsta style" for camp shoes!!!

brian
05-06-2003, 22:41
Im here

Brian

Happy
05-06-2003, 23:23
Why ???...What purpose ???

stranger
05-07-2003, 02:04
What's sad is that we probably care more about sgt rock than the US government...

chris
05-07-2003, 10:22
It is easier to care about a single person that some blobby, abstract thing called a government. Particularly with someone as nice and helpful as Sgt. Rock. I hope someday to actually meet him in person.

MedicineMan
05-08-2003, 04:45
Yeah, funny how you can care about someone you have never seen...I feel like I realy know Ernest Engman aka Sgt.Rock and do miss his posts...maybe wherever he is he can surf a bit and know we are thinking about him and his force (you know the group he's in, I dont know military terms :)