PDA

View Full Version : Zip Off Pants

rainmaker
10-20-2006, 22:29
Can anyone direct me to a brand or manufacturer of convertible or Zip Off pants in petite sizes ? We can't seem to find them at our local outfitters. I would like to get Madame a pair that are AT durable and quick drying. Thanks.

peanuts
10-21-2006, 13:33
I usually have luck with REI.com, and some say LL Beam is also good for petite sizes.

Marla in the Mts
10-21-2006, 18:55
I found a great pair of zip-offs last spring. I, too, needed petite. Although they are not petite, Dick's Sporting Goods offered a pair of The North Face that I could shorten with a calf-side button tab. When the pant leg is not cinched up with the tab, they are only a 'teanse' too long. They are quick to dry and very durable. I thought the tiny plastic zippers would break, but are still zipping well. The pocket system is wonderful, zippered cargo on the left, velcro cargo on the right and a rear zip/packable pocket. They are so well designed, I was hoping to find another pair at the end of summer clearances. No luck yet.

Good luck.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
10-21-2006, 19:44
Campmor's store brand zip-off trekking pants with 29" inseam -- on sale for $29.95 Sizes: XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18), XXL(20). (http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=12836509)