PDA

View Full Version : Thanks From Stumpknocker

stumpknocker
10-26-2006, 10:19
I got on my Mom's computer here in Florida yesterday and checked out Trail Journals, the guestbook on my journal, WhiteBlaze and my private email.

My Dad was sitting in his chair nearby. I told him that there has been lots of hiking friends sending their condolences about Mom's passing.

I wasn't sure whether I should tell him or not, but he seemed real interested and asked me to read them to him. It took a while to read them all because so many of you had written to me.

I want to thank everyone for myself, but I especially want everyone to know how much it meant to my Dad.

He said to me; "I see why you spend so much time on the Trail. You really do have family out there too."

Thanks to my Trail family from the bottom of my heart for helping my Dad through these tough times....you are all the best!!!!

He would have been married to Mom for 60 years next June.

StarLyte
10-26-2006, 10:46
Stumpknocker-
You are loved by many people. :sun
Marsha

Sly
10-26-2006, 11:09
He said to me; "I see why you spend so much time on the Trail. You really do have family out there too."Yeah you do, sorry for your lose Stumpknocker.

Mountain Maiden
10-26-2006, 11:12
Dear Stumpknocker's Dad,

Many hugs, much love and many prayers for you and your family.

Your son is such a special part of our Hiker Family.

Thinking of you all,

Sunny aka SUnrise

Big Daddy D
10-26-2006, 11:17
Stumpknocker,

I am really glad that all the guestbook entries on TJ comforted your dad and you during your sadness.

You do have many friends and acquaintances out here on the trail, the AT family.

All the best,
Big Daddy D:(

Almost There
10-26-2006, 11:20
My best, to you and yours!!!

Mother Nature
10-26-2006, 11:44
Stumpy,

The AT Family is a very special group of people. There are no better people to help you when you need it.

We think the world of you. Glad we could bring comfort to you and your Dad.

Mother Nature and Smokestack

tiamalle
10-26-2006, 20:38
Stumpy,

The AT Family is a very special group of people. There are no better people to help you when you need it.

We think the world of you. Glad we could bring comfort to you and your Dad.

Mother Nature and SmokestackStumpknocker we are sad to hear your mom passed away.We just returned from California this week.My wife
Maricela just lost her mom also.

homebrew
10-26-2006, 20:54
Stumpknocker,

Sorry to here of your mother passing away. May God bless your Dad, yourself and your family.

Hombrew!