PDA

View Full Version : Weathercarrots web page

attroll
10-28-2006, 15:22
Does anyone know what happened to Weathercarrots web site? I can no longer access it. Did he remove the site for the web or move it?

Sly
10-28-2006, 17:15
Ryan at backcountry.net had a serious crash, lightening storm I think, even many of the back ups were lost and he could only recover so much.

Have you tried archive.org?

weathercarrot
10-28-2006, 20:27
Everything on Ryan's friends.backcountry.net server was lost in early July, and none of it was backed up. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to reconstruct it. It was nice to be able to share it that way for three years, but that's the end of it, atleast for now. I have the images saved in various forms on CD's, except for map #19. Did anyone save that one?

attroll
10-28-2006, 20:52
Everything on Ryan's friends.backcountry.net server was lost in early July, and none of it was backed up. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to reconstruct it. It was nice to be able to share it that way for three years, but that's the end of it, atleast for now. I have the images saved in various forms on CD's, except for map #19. Did anyone save that one?
Weathercarrot, If you can get all the data maybe we can help you out. Let me know.