PDA

View Full Version : Help in Asheville needed...

Sly
10-29-2006, 08:25
Hey, I'm moving from Black Mountain to Atlanta tomorrow and could use a little help moving a couple large pieces of furniture into the rental truck. If you're local and have a couple hours tomorrow around noon, I'd really appreciate it. I'll buy you lunch and pay you for your time.

I'm off to work now but, PM me if you think you may be able to help.

Sly
10-29-2006, 08:28
I'd also trade your time for some guidebooks, maps and gear that I don't really need.

Complete AT map set for a little bit of help?

Mountain Maiden
10-29-2006, 08:41
Hey, I'm moving from Black Mountain to Atlanta tomorrow and could use a little help moving a couple large pieces of furniture into the rental truck. If you're local and have a couple hours tomorrow around noon, I'd really appreciate it. I'll buy you lunch and pay you for your time.

Dear Friend,

I wish I was there to help. I'm a great furniture mover! Unfortunately, I've had lots of experience!! :(

Best wishes to you in your new home!

Hiker Hugs, (((((SLY)))))
Sunny :sun

Jan LiteShoe
10-29-2006, 08:52
Hi Sly,
I hate that you're leaving NC. Good luck with your move, and the new chapter in your life. I'm looking forward to those trail journals.
Like Sunny said, ((((((SLY)))))). See you at SORUCK.
JAN

neighbor dave
10-29-2006, 12:38
if i wasn't 1000 miles away i'd be there,for free.
good luck sly.:welcome

Phreak
10-29-2006, 15:16

What part of ATL? I can't help ya load the pieces but I could help you unload 'em if you need it.

Sly
10-29-2006, 16:53
Thanks everyone.

I have mixed emotions leaving the area but if I stayed I'd most certainly have to hang up my boots and be a slave just to make ends met. That ain't going to happen. I'm going hiking!

Where are the illegal immigrants when you need them? ;)

hopefulhiker
10-29-2006, 19:43
I will help you Sly, email me your address.....

Sly
10-29-2006, 19:52
Thanks Hopeful, Check your email.

Phreak, I'll be in Powder Springs, about 20 miles west of Atlanta.

drdewrag
10-29-2006, 21:10
Sly,

Like Phreak, I can give you a hand on this end. Powder Springs is not far. What day will you need the help? Send me an e-mail if you're interested. It's only 40 minutes away and I can visit with my folks while I'm down there. They live in Austell.