PDA

View Full Version : Messages for Sgt. Rock

DebW
05-11-2003, 15:11
I'm planning to mail a package soon to Sgt. Rock in Iraq. Thought it would be good to send greetings from as many of you White Blazers as possible. So, if you'd like to send a greeting or message to Sgt. Rock, either post below or send me a PM with the message. I'll print out this thread and anything else and mail it to him. Also, I'd bet he'd love a report on Trail Days. Could someone who's going write a report? I'm hoping to mail thing off around May 20.

RagingHampster
05-11-2003, 15:17
Hey Rock!

Are you having a tough time finding resupply points over there? How'd you ever stumble off the trail that far?!
Don't worry, we'll wait up for ya'!

- RagingHampster

P.S> Don't die, it really puts a hamper on your hiking style!

(Just Kidding :D, Hope your safe & coming home soon!)

MedicineMan
05-11-2003, 22:53
SGTROCK-tell me how the hammocking is in the dessert! Hurry home, we miss you at Whiteblaze and Around the Campfire.

Kerosene
05-12-2003, 08:37
Sarge--

By the time you get this we'll be up over 1,000 members. Things are going well here, but it's kind of tough to see all these folks heading out for the Trail.

Hope you're educating a new crop of grunts on the pleasures of backpacking and hammocking. Stay safe!

Hammock Hanger
05-12-2003, 08:41
You are in our thoughts and prayers. -- We miss you input here at the ol' Whiteblaze. Hammock Hanger

TJ aka Teej
05-12-2003, 11:09
Sarge:

Thanks very much. You owe us a trip report when you get back!

asmtroop3
05-12-2003, 11:39
Semper Fi from the new guy

Happy
05-16-2003, 10:20
Sarge:

Miss your input a bunch! Hope all is going well and I just made one of your lemonaide mugs.....great multi-functional piece of gear. Hope for your speedy return to US and whiteblaze.

Streamweaver
05-16-2003, 13:29
Howdy Sarge, Keep your chin up and your tail down!! Come home safe and come home soon!! Were Pullin for ya!! Streamweaver

DebW
05-19-2003, 20:13
Last call for messages for Sgt. Rock. One more day. Anyone want to post a report on Trail Days?

Hikerhead
05-19-2003, 20:43
You and the all the other guys and gals have done a great job. The country is proud of what you've done.

We hope you get to come home soon.

PS: Dixie is waiting for her promotion.

:p

Groucho
05-19-2003, 22:55
Give all a thumbs up and hurry home. The ^^^^ are waiting for you, as cool and green as ever.

ga>me>ak
05-20-2003, 14:24
May you be headed home soon, fast, and safe. Since you've done so much for us, is there any thing/things we can send you?
( Other than home to your wife and kids)

dixicritter
05-20-2003, 15:26
This is not necessarily a message to SGT Rock, but to everyone that's posted here.

THANK YOU!! I know he'll love hearing from all of you. I know he misses being able to be here or even out there on the AT, just as much as he misses being home with me and the kids.

BTW, if anyone wants to send him home............ That's fine by me. ;)

dixi