PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Charlie-Foxtrot?

freefall
11-01-2006, 22:57
Met and hiked with him in northern PA this year. We were in DWG for the flood back at the end of June. He was doing a flip-flop, skip around, something or another hike. British fellow wearing a kilt having a time of it. But I felt he could hang in there. Anyone seen him or know his where-a-bouts?

Footslogger
11-01-2006, 23:01
Last time I heard from him he was well and living in Kansas. He has a journal with contact info on Trailjournals.com

'Slogger

freefall
11-01-2006, 23:33
I tried to find a picture but somehow he evaded my lens. The person I'm refering to is from England and has a daughter and other family living in Canada. This June was the first time he had stepped foot on the AT.

When he started, his trail name was actually cluster f*** but it morphed into Charlie Foxtrot to make it easier to introduce himself in mixed company.

Footslogger
11-02-2006, 09:51
I tried to find a picture but somehow he evaded my lens. The person I'm refering to is from England and has a daughter and other family living in Canada. This June was the first time he had stepped foot on the AT.

When he started, his trail name was actually cluster f*** but it morphed into Charlie Foxtrot to make it easier to introduce himself in mixed company.
===================================

Sorry about that ....definitely a different hiker. He's the only Charley Foxtrot I had ever heard of and is moniker stands for the same expression. He is a retired Army officer, now a school teacher.

Anyway, hope you find the Charley Foxtrot you are looking for.

'Slogger