PDA

View Full Version : Open for Biz w/new WB offer & New 'STUFF'

fishinfred
11-02-2006, 11:53
Hey ALL
Officially back and open for Biz! I have a NEW Donation offer for WhiteBlaze ($1 from ea.WB Pendant sold goes to this website!) plus MORE NEW STUFF.
Another Trail Maintenance Support deal is in the works too! THANKS TO ALDHA ! (more info coming soon......)
Thanks to those of you who have supported in the past ! YOU inspire me to think of NEW ways to give back to the Trail and the great volunteers who work upon it!
:banana
PEACE AND THANKS!
FISHINFRED
Hiker Stuff (http://fredor111.tripod.com/id26.htm)

PS
Personalized/Custom 'STUFF' needs to be ordered by the end of NOV. to insure recieving it before Xmas......EMAIL ME ([email protected])for more info. If you have something in mind.....if it's possible for me to make it....I WILL !
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

freefall
11-02-2006, 21:47
Hey fishinfred! It was great meeting you, Gatorade and Keith way back in March, think it was the 16th to be exact. That was the BEST GRILLED CHEESE ever!!!

Anyhoo- I remember seeing your store on Ebay. Do you do just Paypal or do you take money orders as well? (I haven't checked but remember a thing or two I might want to order and figured I'd ask you here.)

Great to see you back!

RAT
11-02-2006, 22:05
Very nice products Fishinfred and even nicer gesture of donating to WB, way to go ! I am sure I will be ordering something soon ! I might suggest a more secure mail form for your site tho to help you cut down on spam the bots will be sending you if you leave your email address exposed as it is now,*you need a contact us secure script) also makes you more vulnerable for hacking ! ( I do webdesign for a living so I couldnt help but notice). Thanks for your contributions to the hiking community.

RAT

SGT Rock
11-03-2006, 02:59
I stickers that say No Sniveling!

StarLyte
11-03-2006, 07:56
You all should meet Fishin Fred in person. If you think he's awesome on this site, I can tell you that he is really a very sincere and friendly person. He camped with us at the Folklife Center. Everyone enjoyed his company!

Fishin Fred also introduced a great idea for the AT community at the ALDHA board meeting too.

I will always look for you at hiker events. I'm so glad I met you Fishin' Fred.

Just can't get enough of good people lately! :sun

fishinfred
11-03-2006, 09:33
Wow THANKS for the comments and advice!
As far as payments ....anyway you need to do it is fine with me and FreeFall it was a pleasure meeting you too(that was our 1st day(of 18) this year after setting up on the 15th) Glad you enjoyed!

SGT ROCK , YOU GOT IT BUD! JUST PM YOUR ADDRESS and how many you want.Looking forward to seeing ya back on the Trail in the spring!

RAT Thanks for the advice .I just know enough to get myself in trouble when it comes to computers ,I will be PM you for more....and hey was that you playing Pink Floyd .I really enjoyed that!

STARLYTE What can I say YOU are just SWEET as SWEET can be !

Thanks all ! Y'all just made my day!
:sun
Fishinfred

Kevin A. Boyce
11-03-2006, 09:46
FF... Thanks again for the stickers you donated to our trail workers too! A real stand up thing to do, nice to deal with someone that really cares about the trail...

Remember, when you get to NY, let me know...

Catch you later, I'm off to the Catskills for some chilly hiking!
Kevin

fishinfred
11-03-2006, 16:12
Kevin,
Thanks for the kind words & YOUR HARD WORK!
I will hopefully be in your area next fall while finishing my hike (1,100 MILES to go) and plan to help out on the BRIDGE PROJECT .Is there a date set for this yet? Be sure and post it.
I didn't have these Bumper Stickers (http://fredor111.tripod.com/55e1cd50.jpg)when I sent you "STUFF" before but there's one on the way now :)
Thanks again ! YOU ROCK!
:banana
Fishinfred

RAT
11-03-2006, 17:34
RAT Thanks for the advice .I just know enough to get myself in trouble when it comes to computers ,I will be PM you for more....and hey was that you playing Pink Floyd .I really enjoyed that!

I will be glad to help with any website issues you have fishinfred ! As for the Pink Floyd, that wasnt me, I was more the bluegrass and gospel type on that occassion, however, I can play Pink Floyd if need be ! I am trying to put a face to your name, perhaps a link to a pic would be good ?

RAT

fishinfred
11-04-2006, 00:35
Hey Rat
Thanks for the offer I may take you up on that in the near future .....
Heres a link (http://fredor111.tripod.com/id20.htm) I had forgotten about with pics of ALOT of folks and other STUFF ....sorry the writings are so hard to read .Yeah I'm there with the Dog,the Cat,and the Mouse.:rolleyes:

FIREDANCER are you out there?????????? Does anyone here know her ?(PM ME if anyone has info,lots more of pics like these to send her )
She was AWSOME ! Too bad they don't allow that anymore :mad:

SGT ROCK YOUR STICKERS ARE READY TO SEND
NEED AN ADDRESS for ya PM ME ASAP
NO SNIVELING! I think ur onto something there !:p

PEACE & THANKS !

FF

RAT
11-04-2006, 00:56
Thanks fishinfred, I had already found some of you here at WB ! I see a pic of Big Bald leading towards my trail section on your link , nice ! The dog cat and mouse thing is just way too kewl ! Thanks !

RAT

fishinfred
11-04-2006, 13:05
FYI ...
The guy with those animals hitches all across the country with them .....His point......and I'm quoting him on this "if these guys can get along WHY can't we all!!!!"
The dog and cat were raised together I believe they were 6 yrs old at the time ....the mice......they would just hang on for dear life .He had a mesh bag with half a dozen or so ... Cat snacks I guess :D

Just realized last night that the WB Pendants Pic wasn't loaded on the website with the offer , it is now !

Take your pick (http://fredor111.tripod.com/563b0440.jpg) $3.99 A Buck from ea. one purchased will go to WB

Thanks again!

Fishinfred
"Hiker Stuff" (http://fredor111.tripod.com/id26.htm)

the goat
11-04-2006, 13:45
FYI ...
The guy with those animals hitches all across the country with them .....His point......and I'm quoting him on this "if these guys can get along WHY can't we all!!!!"
The dog and cat were raised together I believe they were 6 yrs old at the time ....the mice......they would just hang on for dear life .He had a mesh bag with half a dozen or so ... Cat snacks I guess :D

yeah, i camped next to this dude at trail daze '04, he was quite a character, pretty interesting too....he told me it took him like two years to train them to do it & that he had been on several TV shows with them.

thanks again for the stickers FF, they turned out great!:sun

fishinfred
11-05-2006, 13:18
Thanks Goat! If you ever need more -Bigger-smaller-different colors etc.
Just let me know ,the Goats Head is in the soup now:D
See ya out there !
PEACE!
Fishinfred

fishinfred
11-07-2006, 10:46
FYI
I'm Headed for the woods for a few days so if anyone needs info on "STUFF" (http://fredor111.tripod.com/id26.htm) don't fret I'll be back on friday! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE and.................
NO SNIVELING! (http://fredor111.tripod.com/566791b0.jpg)

:)
PEACE!
FF

fishinfred
11-11-2006, 23:15
Back again and taking CUSTOM orders .Have something you would like made let me know.
Get your gifts early.......
Be sure to check out the NO SNIVELING THREAD TOO!
Thanks !
FF