PDA

View Full Version : i made minnesota smith

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 19:35
its time the truth be told. it cant hurt my creation. i ,..matthewski,.. made minnesota smith. i breathed life into him like god did us. without the creator,.. there can be no created. i made minnesota smith out of a void. to fill a need. a sociatle need.you needed a scapegoat to vent your destructive negetivisms. minnesota smith came into being to acheive just such venting. lest the time space continnium crap out.now ,.. more than ever,.. inventers like me,.. will create such things. as the end draws ni.beware yall,....the end surly commeth when you see strange things and ms.

Big Oz
11-07-2006, 19:39
its time the truth be told. it cant hurt my creation. i ,..matthewski,.. made minnesota smith. i breathed life into him like god did us. without the creator,.. there can be no created. i made minnesota smith out of a void. to fill a need. a sociatle need.you needed a scapegoat to vent your destructive negetivisms. minnesota smith came into being to acheive just such venting. lest the time space continnium crap out.now ,.. more than ever,.. inventers like me,.. will create such things. as the end draws ni.beware yall,....the end surly commeth when you see strange things and ms.I'm surprised someone at a trail crossing hasn't run over you :banana

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 19:40
when i came on the scene, you were all huddled around the slowly smoldering fire you had started to warm by. the fires name was minnesota smith. you added insults and injurys but could not find flames. them came matthewski with his awsome knowlage. he added humor and goodness to the mix and cooked off the bitters and blew sparks to flames. now the villagers come morning noon and night to warm by the roast matthewski started.

Sly
11-07-2006, 19:40
Our destructive negativisms? OK buddy... :rolleyes: I think your creation did quite well on his own.

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 19:45
but all was not peace in the vally of the shadows. sure as the wind blows,...minnisota smith started to fart . and then other things began to break. minnesota my son you were to have emotion. but your evil brother , wyoming scateboarder saw to that. i can fix you ms. come home. ive been working on a chip that will restore your political poles. come home ms.

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 19:48
i matthewski write this from my labratory on the planet a124g. i have activated the recall devise in both wyoming skateboarder and ms. i do not know what the night will bring.

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 19:53
this is ws. ms and matthewski are no more.

Tractor
11-07-2006, 19:53
all i know is i'm having beef stew in a few minutes............. I hope all is well, or as good as it can be under the circumstances, in your land......

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 20:00
dont you get it?! m is an upside down w. see? matthew starts and ends with m and w . and matthew weinstone starts and ends with m and w. and wyoming skateboarder is ms's bizzaro world twin! dont you see?! ms and ws and mw their creator!

the end

Skidsteer
11-07-2006, 20:05
but all was not peace in the vally of the shadows. sure as the wind blows,...minnisota smith started to fart . and then other things began to break. minnesota my son you were to have emotion. but your evil brother , wyoming scateboarder saw to that. i can fix you ms. come home. ive been working on a chip that will restore your political poles. come home ms.

i matthewski write this from my labratory on the planet a124g. i have activated the recall devise in both wyoming skateboarder and ms. i do not know what the night will bring.

this is ws. ms and matthewski are no more.

Oh please stop.

I can't take it anymore. I'm in a hotel in Tuscaloosa, AL and the neighbors must think there's a hyena next door to them.

You're one wacked out dude. :D

Heater
11-07-2006, 20:08
its time the truth be told. it cant hurt my creation. i ,..matthewski,.. made minnesota smith. i breathed life into him like god did us. without the creator,.. there can be no created. i made minnesota smith out of a void. to fill a need. a sociatle need.you needed a scapegoat to vent your destructive negetivisms. minnesota smith came into being to acheive just such venting. lest the time space continnium crap out.now ,.. more than ever,.. inventers like me,.. will create such things. as the end draws ni.beware yall,....the end surly commeth when you see strange things and ms.

MS got a lot of, Ahem... attention long before you showed up here. :rolleyes:

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 20:16
matthew weinstone starts and ends with m and w.

Um..."matthew weinstone" ends with an e. Not that spelling is important... :D

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 20:20
yeah whatever,...hey austex, your name also spells "sex at us"
well,.. i invented other stuff.

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 20:23
Yep - and mweinstone spells "wet men so in".

I'll shut up now.

(All in fun, matthewski)

Skidsteer
11-07-2006, 20:27
yeah whatever,...hey austex, your name also spells "sex at us"
well,.. i invented other stuff.

...Or: sex us AT, AT suxes, and of course Stauxest.

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 20:29
stuj jeff pronounced stooge jeff may also be written with little or no reprocussions . thanks to these safty buttons we cal keyboard. i had to prick the skin of the thread to make sure all was well and fire folks up for our finnally roast. the thread is alive and semi kickin. could use more kick actually. lets use this thread to plot the overthrow of the thread.war!

Skidsteer
11-07-2006, 20:29
Yay!!!

Anagram night!

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 20:32
Good one, weinstone.

Or "ute sax" which may make interesting music around the campfar

axe sut - what you get on your axe when you hold it over the far

ax suet - what's on Paul Bunyon's ax after protecting himself from the grizzlies on the AT

eat sux - kinda like Dexatrim

tux-eas - those T-shirts that look like tuxedos

sea-tux - a penguin

Heater
11-07-2006, 20:33
:D that's so cool that I have sex in my name :D

All I gotta do is say it and.... :eek:

Skidsteer
11-07-2006, 20:36
Risks deet= No bug net

mweinstone
11-07-2006, 20:39
yo,.. im a frickn doormat over here.

Skidsteer
11-07-2006, 20:46
yo,.. im a frickn doormat over here.

Quite right Matt. Ahem.

....I got a mental block. Can't get past the 'stone' part of mweinstone without giggling.

Help.

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 20:46
deer skits - what young bucks do around the campfar

skit deers - acting bucks

kit reeds - what Risk carries to make flutes with on the trail

rids skeet - a shotgun

dits reeks - that blonde who won't shower

id streeks - after a teenager's id takes over at night...

steer diks - nevermind

steer kids - what parents try to do but can't

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 20:51
....I got a mental block. Can't get past the 'stone' part of mweinstone without giggling.

Oh man. I'm laughing so hard that my wife asked what's going on. I tried to explain it to her. Can't. Just gotta be a WB addict to get it.

Alright, matt...I'm working on it.

Skidsteer
11-07-2006, 20:52
Nice!

Steer diks. HAHAHAHAha!

The Old Fhart
11-07-2006, 21:03
mweinstone-".... i ,..matthewski,.. made minnesota smith. i breathed life into him like god did us. without the creator,.. there can be no created. i made minnesota smith out of a void. to fill a need.Sounds like the Rig Veda to Creation.

Then was neither non-existence nor existence: There was no realm of air, no sky beyond it. what covered it, and where? And what gave shelter? Was there, an unfathomed depth of water?
Death was not then, nor was there anything immortal: no sign was there, the Day's and Night's divider. That One Thing, breathless, breathed by its own nature: apart from it was nothing whatsoever.
Darkness there was: at first concealed in darkness this All was indiscriminated chaos. All that existed then was void and formless: by the great power of Warmth was born that One.

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 21:05
mweinstone...

mets win one!!

me win stone - self explanatory

stew on mine - nevermind

new ion stem - what Rock's testing

wets one men - pay shower at a hostel

one men stew - monogamy

not wise men - us, for sitting on the computer all the time when we could be hiking

men not wise - us, in the female only forum

women nites - see above 2

women stein - body shots, but with beer. About a pint of it.

i nets women - caveman-style

teen win som - see above, but a few years ago

teen wins mo' - gangsta style

we net mo' sin - gross sin minus penance equals net sin

Phew...

Michele
11-07-2006, 21:06
Can you all PLEASE send me whatever it is you're all smokin?

Skidsteer
11-07-2006, 21:09
Hooo, Hoooo,....Wipe the tears from my eyes and breathe.....:D

Skidsteer
11-07-2006, 21:11
Dadgummit Jeff. You've got a nearly anagram-proof user name.

Too many J's....

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 21:19
Jef, St. Fuj

jest ffuj - fudge you buy at a trick shop

stuffejj - like ruffage, but with unknown chemicals and transfats. AKA Frankenfood. Also, the act of packing.

Jeff juts - his chest out at mad anagram prowess

saimyoji
11-07-2006, 21:33
Oooh, oooh, me next, me next. :jump:jump:jump

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 22:12
double post deleted

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 22:13
saimyoji...

i am joyis - matthewski style

i...i'm as joy - metaphor-style

O say, Jimi - hendrix-style

May I, Josi? - "...and those Hot Pussycats." - Mike Myers

Soy Jaimi - Spanish James

O yas, Jimi! - Spanish James does it well

Ji, am I soy? - existential nutrition

joy is aim - NRA-style. Or dentist-style.

Is Joy Mia? - Sybil-style (split personality)

O, ismi Jay - (ismi means "my name is" in Arabic...it's a stretch, I know)

Jim, say "Oi!" - skinhead-style

Yo Jim, sai! - Ninja-style

Heater
11-07-2006, 22:35
saimyoji...

You are leaving out Michele.

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 23:07
michele...

Me, chile - HOT peppa!

Ice Helm - Dungeons and Dragons style

Mice hel - AT shelter. Hell for us, heaven for them.

Heil me...C? - Hitler style, see?

Heil MEC - Survivorman style

Eh? Lic me.

He lic me - not gonna comment on this one for fear of my safety. She's a Marine.

Me cil he - see above

Him leec - what you don't want if you're on the bottom bunk

Heel mic - spy gear to listen to little people

McHeeli - those shoes you get at McDonalds with the wheels in the back (ok, so you don't get them at McDonalds...cut me some slack)

Leme hic... - what you say when you're hungover...but it's not a hiccup

Mi leche! - My milk!!

E...me lich - more D&D style

He clime - Ed Visteurs

Che mile - unit of measurement in Cuba

Che lime - what you put in Coronas in Havana. Also good for margaritas.

Leme chi - Yoga style

Hi-C meel - Carnation powder and juice...ick

Hi-C mele' - pre-school fight at snacktime

Lice hem - the bottom of a thru-hiker's hat

Hem lice - they live in the lice hem

Mee chil - I'm cool

Mi cheel - I'm cool in Spanish, too

Hec mile - hardest mile on the AT - heckuva hike.

Mech lie - when my car is broken

Chem lie - my teacher said chemistry was easy

Leech mi - a Spanish knight pleading for medical help

Leech 'im - the doctor agrees, in English

bfitz
11-07-2006, 23:20
ew! s'not mine

Just Jeff
11-07-2006, 23:24
bfitz, you suck - put some more vowels in your name.

STEVEM
11-08-2006, 01:54

Matthew, Read the instructions on those paint cans: "USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION"

ed bell
11-08-2006, 02:01
F.U. Steff, J.J.- Ugly breakup letter.

Just Jeff
11-08-2006, 02:28
Wow - I don't even remember that chick. Must've been a REALLY bad breakup...

Nean
11-08-2006, 02:38
Sorry to change the subject.:)
I thought DWM started the ms thread.:confused:
minestone sure added some humor though....:p
Another way to look at it is; they made you:-?

MedicineMan
11-08-2006, 02:43
either in the flesh or personified so well here at WB has superceded all the political infighting, gear talk, and social drama to become the most celebrated hiker in history....when the connection was made to Wyoming Skateboarder it all became quite clear to me just how powerful MS has become....he could well be the destroyer of worlds.

freefall
11-08-2006, 02:51
Jef, St. Fuj

jest ffuj - fudge you buy at a trick shop

stuffejj - like ruffage, but with unknown chemicals and transfats. AKA Frankenfood. Also, the act of packing.

Jeff juts - his chest out at mad anagram prowess

jef fust j - 4:20 style

STEVEM
11-08-2006, 07:00
either in the flesh or personified so well here at WB has superceded all the political infighting, gear talk, and social drama to become the most celebrated hiker in history....when the connection was made to Wyoming Skateboarder it all became quite clear to me just how powerful MS has become....he could well be the destroyer of worlds.

Could this really be the end times?

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer

neighbor dave
11-08-2006, 07:29
:-? Racecar =racecaR:jump

Heater
11-08-2006, 08:39
:-? Racecar =racecaR:jump

Love, Evol. :bse

Gray Blazer
11-08-2006, 08:49
Matt, Matt, bo bat, Banana fana fo fatt,
Let's do Chuck.......

TOW
11-08-2006, 09:14
the end surly commeth when you see strange things and ms.
I've been wondering about that..................:-?

Just Jeff
11-08-2006, 12:47
minnesota drinkasoda banana fanta is colda...

Frolicking Dinosaurs
11-08-2006, 13:40
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/lowcarbscoop/Creation.jpg

the goat
11-08-2006, 13:58
you continue to outdo yourself, FD.

simply brilliant!!:D

The Old Fhart
11-08-2006, 14:09
RE: post #51

Janet-"He's not bad"
Dr. Frank-N-Furter-Matthewski-"I didn't make him for YOU!":D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
11-08-2006, 14:17
RE: post #51

Janet-"He's not bad"
Dr. Frank-N-Furter-Matthewski-"I didn't make him for YOU!":DMiss Janet thinks MS is hawt :eek: ?????

Just Jeff
11-08-2006, 14:21
Hey FD - who's the classy lady undressing MS?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
11-08-2006, 14:25
Hey FD - who's the classy lady undressing MS?I think that's what Jack had on under his Hot Springs outfit....

Just Jeff
11-08-2006, 15:37
Jack and MS are an item? Whoda thunk it?

Mother's Finest
11-08-2006, 16:46
just jeff you are smart. (you may be crazy too)

matty you know you are crazy and smart..

reminds me of Dead Base....

my cat's breath smells like cat food

peace
mf

mweinstone
11-08-2006, 17:51
minnesota smith
minnesotas mith- that ms is a thru hiking god
mminnesota sith- darth maul's step son
nine m soda smithe-german tourist telling ms no i dont want the supersize
hit mens minnsota-dieing mobster fingering ms

Just Jeff
11-08-2006, 18:33
mein ****t moans

StarLyte
11-08-2006, 18:57
Yes some threads are just downright insane, and some posts are just incredibly silly and unreal, but trust me, Matthewski is quite intelligent and very sane.

Also, for him to be able to express himself as he does, to not have boundaries and give a crap what people think, to me, that is such a gift.

Skidsteer
11-08-2006, 19:41
Yes some threads are just downright insane, and some posts are just incredibly silly and unreal, but trust me, Matthewski is quite intelligent and very sane.

Also, for him to be able to express himself as he does, to not have boundaries and give a crap what people think, to me, that is such a gift.

It will be a sad day if Matt ever achieves 'untardedness' or 'untartedness' or whatever some people expect of him.

I look forward to his posts just as they are.

Just Jeff
11-08-2006, 23:10
Yep - he definitely keeps it interesting around here.

LEGS
11-09-2006, 00:28
and you folks thought matthew was just hikin along with the dude for awhile. damn see what he created in 40 odd days. beware you hikers of 2007. matthew says he will be hikin again if the proper authorities deem it so. good luck to ya matthew, and to all you 07 hikers. you've been warned!!!!

Panzer1
11-09-2006, 00:41
Is this the "new thread". I was wondering where everyone went.

Panzer

mweinstone
11-09-2006, 17:25
if the term is coined and mints around the country start issueing these terms,.....then what pray tell exactly will a minnesota smith be?

an overloaded hiker?
a complaining hiker?
a well known hiker?
someone who farts? a fart itself?
a shelter weeny?
hikers who dont go far or fast each day?
a hiker who likes dresses?
a hiker who is biologicly relevent?
people who wear weird headress?
anyone who mentions needed trailwork?
anyone who likes cuttlefish?
people with large staffs?
people with four gaiters?
folks who talk alot?
folks who have more than one roll of tp?
and finnaly,...my vote for what a minnesota smith should be ,.....
any thruhiker who is on trail longer than 9 months. or pregnant.

Nightwalker
11-13-2006, 06:06
Nice!

Steer diks. HAHAHAHAha!

You wouldn't be so proud if you knew what "steered" 'em...