PDA

View Full Version : It was a year ago....

UCONNMike
11-09-2006, 00:36
Last year on this day Blake, Keith, Lisa, Gatnz and myself were sleeping ontop of Springer Mt. after 5 Months on the trail, hiking from ME2GA. I was looking through all teh pictures today and teh journal entries from our hike. I miss teh trail, I miss hiking and for all of you out there who are planning a hike, or are currently hiking, I wish that you have as much fun aand have as great an experience as I did.

SOBO 2005 For LIFE!

TJ aka Teej
11-09-2006, 08:54
Where to next, Mike? :D

Grampie
11-09-2006, 09:38
[Q I miss teh trail, I miss hiking and for all of you out there who are planning a hike, or are currently hiking, I wish that you have as much fun aand have as great an experience as I did.

SOBO 2005 For LIFE![/QUOTE]

Mike, Join the club. You are an AT addict. Like you, I also had the time of my life. At my age, 71, I probably won't be doing another long hike,but you have all the oppounitys before you. Happy trails.::welcome

Grampie
11-09-2006, 09:40
[Q I miss teh trail, I miss hiking and for all of you out there who are planning a hike, or are currently hiking, I wish that you have as much fun aand have as great an experience as I did.

SOBO 2005 For LIFE![/QUOTE]

Mike, Join the club. You are an AT adict. Like you, I also had the time of my life. At my age, 71, I probably won't be doing another long hike,but you have all the oppounitys before you. Happy trails.:sun

Dancer
11-09-2006, 10:44
Hey Mike,

I read your journal and looked at your pictures. Looks like it was a good time. I've chatted with Blake about it. I hope that I find a group going south that I have that kind of a bond with.

Amazonwoman (Julie)