PDA

View Full Version : Squeaky??

hustler
11-19-2006, 00:37
I was reminded of Squeaky the other day while talking to a friend who bumped into him on the CDT. I've been away from whiteblaze for many months and haven't heard any Squeaky news. Did he do his 40 day AT thru-hike attempt? If so what was the outcome?

Nean
11-19-2006, 01:18
I was reminded of Squeaky the other day while talking to a friend who bumped into him on the CDT. I've been away from whiteblaze for many months and haven't heard any Squeaky news. Did he do his 40 day AT thru-hike attempt? If so what was the outcome?

Hey hustler, Squeaky hurt his foot during training and never attempted the sub 40. Don't feel tooo bad for him. Last e-mail I got, about a month ago, he was moving into the house he had just purchased with his lady love. Said he would still like to try the sub40 if everything lines up this spring. I told him my offer stands.

hustler
11-19-2006, 11:40
Thanks for the update Nean. I will have to tune in next spring for the epic journey.

lobster
11-19-2006, 13:10
Can't be done!!!!!!!

Pacific Tortuga
11-19-2006, 15:47
Hey hustler, Squeaky hurt his foot during training and never attempted the sub 40. Don't feel tooo bad for him. Last e-mail I got, about a month ago, he was moving into the house he had just purchased with his lady love. Said he would still like to try the sub40 if everything lines up this spring. I told him my offer stands.

Lets see :-? new house and love of his life, odds are his long distance treks will be somewhat curtailed, not everyone is like dixiecritter :D

Nean
11-20-2006, 01:31
Lets see :-? new house and love of his life, odds are his long distance treks will be somewhat curtailed, not everyone is like dixiecritter :D

Yeah it will be interesting to see if he makes it back out. I never thought I'd slow down either. Funny how that happens.

BTW lobster, thats been said about almost everything that has EVER been done.:eek: Pretty lame to tell the truth.:o Can't you come up w/ something a little more original?