PDA

View Full Version : guess im hitting the trail again

Carnivore
11-20-2006, 22:59
Just thought I would publicly announce my plans to thru hike this year. For those that know me I hope to see all of you at trail days or on the trail somewhere. I cant wait to meet everyone on the trail this year. Lets just hope I can find enough cash to make it, or at least get a few credit cards lined up. I plan on starting march 13th or 14th. I'm coming from tulsa,ok so if anyone from near here is hiking this year we should talk about carpooling to springer.

-Carnivore

tomman
11-20-2006, 23:27
I am from the Dallas Texas and plan to start on the 10th of March 2007. I will be starting very slow so I am sure you will pass me on the trail. I look forward to seeing you on the trail. My trail name is Cherokee Tom and many of my family come from your area and OK city.

See You on the AT

Tomman

MarcnNJ
11-21-2006, 11:14
I hope the south has enough Wild Turkey......Is Bud going too??? I spoke to Mule last week, he sounded ready to hike again.......As am I.....

Carnivore
11-21-2006, 15:14
Bud expressed interest...not sure if he can come up with the money though. You should probably hike one more time catch up. In case you need an excuse, let me remind you that you had to skip a section and go back...thats not a real thru hike.

Michele
11-21-2006, 15:53
Hey Carnivore....I used to live in Tulsa...just a couple of years ago. Welcome to the class of 2007! I'm starting March 12, so we'll run into each other. Just look for a hammock hanger! :)

MarcnNJ
11-21-2006, 17:31
Im thinking about it.....

Jim Adams
11-21-2006, 22:25
good to see you back out!

Mr. Parkay
11-25-2006, 20:52
Hey Carnivore,

It's great to hear that you'll be back on the trail in 2007! Last time I saw you was at Trail Days... good times! Anyway, I'm thinking about doing a long distance AT hike in 2007 as well (not sure if I'll be able to do a full thu-hike but I wouldn't rule it out). Hopefully I'll see you out there man!

--Mr. Parkay