PDA

View Full Version : There is someone on the trail right now that I want found

Sherpa
05-28-2003, 17:07
If you may be in contact with anyone on the trail, our contract programmer is on the AT right now. I don't think he is doing a full thru-hike, he should only be doing about 4-months which will be close for him and his shape.

Anyway he just called from the Asheville area. His real name is Richard Taylor and is a programmer from Montgomery Alabama. If someone runs across him, SMACK (:p ) him upside his head and tell him a Hoar wants him to get back down here and get to work! :D (notice the spelling of Hoar, he'll understand)

Actually I really only want him smacked (:p ) because he didn't tell me about being out on the AT, he only told my boss that he would be out of the area on a long walk for a few months and I finally put it together after seeing where he was calling from and that he had mentioned it to someone else in my office.

Sherpa
06-05-2003, 13:30
Well he's back now, the people in our office was wrong, he was doing 400-miles, not 4-months, maybe they didn't understand what he was talking about. So, I got him myself.