PDA

View Full Version : The Band at Traildays.. Who were they?

Cpt. Chaos
05-28-2003, 22:09
Does anyone know who the two people that played violin and guitar in the Side Track Cafe at Trail Days were? They were the ones who the Celtic music. I was just wondering if they had a website or anything. I am interested in purchasing their CD they had.

Thanks a lot,
Capt. Chaos

rox_carver
06-08-2003, 21:52
However I had a few friends there with me I will ask around.

Mtn. Pooh Bear
06-10-2003, 13:24
Was it a girl and guy?

If so I know there trail names....Q and Janochi (Sp?) I hope that is of some help.

Cpt. Chaos
06-10-2003, 19:20
Do you know if they have a website? If so what is it? I was really interested in their music and wish I would have bought a CD when I had the chance. If anyone happens to meet up with them or can relay a message, my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks a lot

PushingDaisies
06-16-2003, 10:42
Yeap! it was Q and J! They also won the talent show during Trail Days. They have a CD out. I'm not sure where they are on the trail ( I think they are behind me) but if I see them I will try to get the message out to them.

Pushing Up Daisies :)

PushingDaisies
06-16-2003, 10:43
Yeap! it was Q and J! They also won the talent show during Trail Days. They have a CD out. I'm not sure where they are on the trail ( I think they are behind me) but I will try to get the message out to them.

Pushing Up Daisies :)

Cpt. Chaos
06-17-2003, 08:51
Thanks so much PushinUpDaisys