PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hikers

Lion King
12-02-2006, 14:58
No, dont worry, no person is mising, I mean I miss hikers.

Right now I am having PCT flashbacks and wanting to go hike...but the thing I miss right now is AT hiking. Even the crap that I hate. (See rocks, roots and ankle rolls)

I was looking at photos of the Gathering and I knew so many people in each shot and I was thinking, man...them thars good peeps.

Anyway, having a moment and thinking about the people and hoping they are all happy and hiking somewhere out there.

Dang old trail withdrawl...

mnof1000v
12-02-2006, 15:33
If you recall, I met you back in Erwin at Miss Janet's House this past March. I heard mixed reports about your PCT attempt. How far did you make it? I guess I ought to check your site, eh?

rif-raf
12-03-2006, 21:13
hey king how goes? Littel rif raf here. Just moved down to tx and am starting to think about the pct. any advice

TJ aka Teej
12-03-2006, 23:38
You sure know how to title a thread to get it read, LK!
You're not in Glencliff anymore? You missed Trashgiving?

Lion King
12-04-2006, 13:45
hey king how goes? Littel rif raf here. Just moved down to tx and am starting to think about the pct. any advice

Dude, Im in Dallas right now.

Where you at?

Lion King
12-04-2006, 13:46
You sure know how to title a thread to get it read, LK!
You're not in Glencliff anymore? You missed Trashgiving?

Yup, wish I was in Golencliff this winter...I love that are in winter.

Packrat did a whole lot of work on the hostel and made it nice. I talked with him a few days ago.
Trashgiving, Miss Janets, and Generals are all places I would have liked to have visited for the holidays, just didnt happne this year.

Red Hat
12-04-2006, 17:57
I miss the AT most of the time. Staying close to home in central Texas, due to my DH's poor health. We haven't even been out in the RV since July. I dream of hiking and hikers I met on the AT.

bfitz
12-04-2006, 22:02
I miss you too Lion King, I was wonderin where you were this weekend. More and more folks going to texas...what's the deal?

general
12-05-2006, 19:54
well, bring your azz on over here to the deep south and we's be goin' hikin'

Lion King
12-06-2006, 11:27
well, bring your azz on over here to the deep south and we's be goin' hikin'

Its going to be a little harder now. meet a beautiful women here in Dallas.
But Ive been known to loveum and leave um before.
:D

general
12-06-2006, 20:17
Its going to be a little harder now. meet a beautiful women here in Dallas.
But Ive been known to loveum and leave um before.
:D

man, you're the king.