PDA

View Full Version : Looking for partner/s to hike the AT

swantekkie
12-05-2006, 18:56
21 year old male looking for a partner/s to accompany me for a 2-3 week trek of the northern sections of the AT in mid-March to early April

reba
12-19-2006, 23:39
hi!!
your from gloucester, i went to college in beverly!

I'm not sure I can go hiking during that time your looking to hike but let me know if there is a day hike you might want to try sometime, you can email me at [email protected], I am interested in doing some challenging hikes!

Hope to hear from you!

Rebecca

rafe
12-20-2006, 09:18
hi!!
your from gloucester, i went to college in beverly!

I'm not sure I can go hiking during that time your looking to hike but let me know if there is a day hike you might want to try sometime, you can email me at [email protected], I am interested in doing some challenging hikes!

Another ex-Gloucesterite here, living in Bedford since 2002. I'm usually up for a weekend hike, except maybe in the dead of winter. Spring in the Whites can be tricky... be prepared to ford lots of icy streams.

I'm thinking of doing a series of day hikes and/or one-night (weekend) hikes of the mid-state trail this winter. Anyone else interested?

ramblinman
12-21-2006, 00:25
21 year old male looking for a partner/s to accompany me for a 2-3 week trek of the northern sections of the AT in mid-March to early April I could do nothern part. just give me exact time and place.Prefer GA/TENN region but I need a good hike. Get in touch bro