PDA

View Full Version : Contact info, Billy Goat - Capt America

Hammock Hanger
12-19-2006, 15:36
I heard that these guys just got through trekking through the Big Cypress. They said it was wet.

I am trying to find a way to contact them. I know that there next stop is Clewiston.

Anyone know how I might reach them?? DO they have journals somewhere? How about emails addys. I checked the PCT section and I can find references to them but no direct contact info.

Thanks for any help with this.

fiddlehead
12-19-2006, 17:25
I don't believe Billy Goat has any contact info. I know he doesn't do email. Good luck with that. Don't know Capt. America.

wacocelt
12-19-2006, 20:17
I hiked on pace with those two for a week or so on the PCT this year. I'll check my adress/email book and see if I have the Cpt's info... no promises though.

MOWGLI
12-19-2006, 20:23
Don't know Capt. America.

Medicine Man has a great photo of Mark (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=13393&catid=member&imageuser=163) from the '06 ALDHA Gathering in his gallery.

StarLyte
12-19-2006, 20:38
I heard that these guys just got through trekking through the Big Cypress. They said it was wet.

I am trying to find a way to contact them. I know that there next stop is Clewiston.

Anyone know how I might reach them?? DO they have journals somewhere? How about emails addys. I checked the PCT section and I can find references to them but no direct contact info.

Thanks for any help with this.

Sue, you cannot contact either person. I spoke to Billy Goat several weeks ago. No journal, no cell, no email. If you catch up with them, would you let me/us know?